Robert De Niro Is DeMille Honoree at 2011 Golden Globes
Robert De Niro will be the recipient of the 2011 Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes in January next year. Hollywood Foreign Press Association officials have recruited Kevin Spacey to introduce De Niro at the Beverly Hills ceremony.
Thrilled Spacey says, "He's unafraid to transform himself inside and out for a role. Some of cinema's most unforgettable moments have been created by him."
The 68th annual Golden Globe Awards will take place on January 16, 2011. Ricky Gervais will host the show for the second time after successfully tackling the same duty in 2010.
Robert De Niro recently appeared in Robert Rodriguez's "Machete". The 67-year-old actor/director is linked to one of the lead roles in upcoming "New Year's Eve".
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek
- Danielle Panabaker and Hayes Robbins Tie the Knot - See the Pic
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan