Robert De Niro Is DeMille Honoree at 2011 Golden Globes
Robert De Niro will be the recipient of the 2011 Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes in January next year. Hollywood Foreign Press Association officials have recruited Kevin Spacey to introduce De Niro at the Beverly Hills ceremony.
Thrilled Spacey says, "He's unafraid to transform himself inside and out for a role. Some of cinema's most unforgettable moments have been created by him."
The 68th annual Golden Globe Awards will take place on January 16, 2011. Ricky Gervais will host the show for the second time after successfully tackling the same duty in 2010.
Robert De Niro recently appeared in Robert Rodriguez's "Machete". The 67-year-old actor/director is linked to one of the lead roles in upcoming "New Year's Eve".
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'