Robert De Niro Is DeMille Honoree at 2011 Golden Globes
Robert De Niro will be the recipient of the 2011 Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes in January next year. Hollywood Foreign Press Association officials have recruited Kevin Spacey to introduce De Niro at the Beverly Hills ceremony.
Thrilled Spacey says, "He's unafraid to transform himself inside and out for a role. Some of cinema's most unforgettable moments have been created by him."
The 68th annual Golden Globe Awards will take place on January 16, 2011. Ricky Gervais will host the show for the second time after successfully tackling the same duty in 2010.
Robert De Niro recently appeared in Robert Rodriguez's "Machete". The 67-year-old actor/director is linked to one of the lead roles in upcoming "New Year's Eve".
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'