Robert De Niro Is DeMille Honoree at 2011 Golden Globes
Robert De Niro will be the recipient of the 2011 Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes in January next year. Hollywood Foreign Press Association officials have recruited Kevin Spacey to introduce De Niro at the Beverly Hills ceremony.
Thrilled Spacey says, "He's unafraid to transform himself inside and out for a role. Some of cinema's most unforgettable moments have been created by him."
The 68th annual Golden Globe Awards will take place on January 16, 2011. Ricky Gervais will host the show for the second time after successfully tackling the same duty in 2010.
Robert De Niro recently appeared in Robert Rodriguez's "Machete". The 67-year-old actor/director is linked to one of the lead roles in upcoming "New Year's Eve".
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor