Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit With Photographer
Chris Brown has reportedly settled a legal battle with a photographer who fell down a flight of stairs after he was allegedly chased by the singer's bodyguards. Robert Rosen filed suit against the star last summer claiming he was hurt in a tumble at an LA Fitness gym in Los Angeles in March 2009, which occurred after an alleged run-in with Brown's entourage.
The singer's legal team hit back, accusing gym bosses of failing to properly maintain and supervise the facility, and keep out photographers. The suit has now been settled, according to the Associated Press. Court papers were reportedly filed on Friday, November 5 to end the legal dispute, although no details of the case were available as WENN went to press.
Rosen's attorney, Andrew Bryman, declined to comment through a receptionist. Brown's attorney, Thomas M. Phillips, didn't immediately return a phone message.
More Chris Brown News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds