Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit With Photographer
Chris Brown has reportedly settled a legal battle with a photographer who fell down a flight of stairs after he was allegedly chased by the singer's bodyguards. Robert Rosen filed suit against the star last summer claiming he was hurt in a tumble at an LA Fitness gym in Los Angeles in March 2009, which occurred after an alleged run-in with Brown's entourage.
The singer's legal team hit back, accusing gym bosses of failing to properly maintain and supervise the facility, and keep out photographers. The suit has now been settled, according to the Associated Press. Court papers were reportedly filed on Friday, November 5 to end the legal dispute, although no details of the case were available as WENN went to press.
Rosen's attorney, Andrew Bryman, declined to comment through a receptionist. Brown's attorney, Thomas M. Phillips, didn't immediately return a phone message.
More Chris Brown News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell