Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit With Photographer
Chris Brown has reportedly settled a legal battle with a photographer who fell down a flight of stairs after he was allegedly chased by the singer's bodyguards. Robert Rosen filed suit against the star last summer claiming he was hurt in a tumble at an LA Fitness gym in Los Angeles in March 2009, which occurred after an alleged run-in with Brown's entourage.
The singer's legal team hit back, accusing gym bosses of failing to properly maintain and supervise the facility, and keep out photographers. The suit has now been settled, according to the Associated Press. Court papers were reportedly filed on Friday, November 5 to end the legal dispute, although no details of the case were available as WENN went to press.
Rosen's attorney, Andrew Bryman, declined to comment through a receptionist. Brown's attorney, Thomas M. Phillips, didn't immediately return a phone message.
More Chris Brown News
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says