Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit With Photographer
Chris Brown has reportedly settled a legal battle with a photographer who fell down a flight of stairs after he was allegedly chased by the singer's bodyguards. Robert Rosen filed suit against the star last summer claiming he was hurt in a tumble at an LA Fitness gym in Los Angeles in March 2009, which occurred after an alleged run-in with Brown's entourage.
The singer's legal team hit back, accusing gym bosses of failing to properly maintain and supervise the facility, and keep out photographers. The suit has now been settled, according to the Associated Press. Court papers were reportedly filed on Friday, November 5 to end the legal dispute, although no details of the case were available as WENN went to press.
Rosen's attorney, Andrew Bryman, declined to comment through a receptionist. Brown's attorney, Thomas M. Phillips, didn't immediately return a phone message.
More Chris Brown News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri