Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit With Photographer
Chris Brown has reportedly settled a legal battle with a photographer who fell down a flight of stairs after he was allegedly chased by the singer's bodyguards. Robert Rosen filed suit against the star last summer claiming he was hurt in a tumble at an LA Fitness gym in Los Angeles in March 2009, which occurred after an alleged run-in with Brown's entourage.
The singer's legal team hit back, accusing gym bosses of failing to properly maintain and supervise the facility, and keep out photographers. The suit has now been settled, according to the Associated Press. Court papers were reportedly filed on Friday, November 5 to end the legal dispute, although no details of the case were available as WENN went to press.
Rosen's attorney, Andrew Bryman, declined to comment through a receptionist. Brown's attorney, Thomas M. Phillips, didn't immediately return a phone message.
More Chris Brown News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked