Eminem Won't Date Soon Because of Trust Issue
Eminem struggles to trust women and refuses to go on traditional dates - because he attracts a "crazy" amount of attention when he's out in public. The Slim Shady hitmaker is currently single after twice marrying and divorcing his childhood sweetheart Kim Scott, the mother of his daughter Hailie.
And after battling his own personal issues in recent years, including prescription drug and alcohol addiction, the star finds it difficult to trust anyone new. He tells Rolling Stone, "I have trust issues - with women, friends, whatever. I've got a small circle of friends, and it's a lot of the same friends I've known forever. Right now, that works for me."
"I came out of some difficult things these past couple of years. I kind of feel like I'm just now finding my footing, so I want to make sure that's secure before I go out and do anything else. I need to keep working on myself for a while."
And the rapper admits it will be a while before he hits the dating scene again - because he can't enjoy simple meetings with women. He adds, "As far as going out, like dinner and a movie - I just can't. Going out in public is just too crazy. I mean, I'd like to be in a relationship again someday. Who doesn't? It's just hard to meet people, in my position."
More Eminem News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!