Eminem Won't Date Soon Because of Trust Issue
Eminem struggles to trust women and refuses to go on traditional dates - because he attracts a "crazy" amount of attention when he's out in public. The Slim Shady hitmaker is currently single after twice marrying and divorcing his childhood sweetheart Kim Scott, the mother of his daughter Hailie.
And after battling his own personal issues in recent years, including prescription drug and alcohol addiction, the star finds it difficult to trust anyone new. He tells Rolling Stone, "I have trust issues - with women, friends, whatever. I've got a small circle of friends, and it's a lot of the same friends I've known forever. Right now, that works for me."
"I came out of some difficult things these past couple of years. I kind of feel like I'm just now finding my footing, so I want to make sure that's secure before I go out and do anything else. I need to keep working on myself for a while."
And the rapper admits it will be a while before he hits the dating scene again - because he can't enjoy simple meetings with women. He adds, "As far as going out, like dinner and a movie - I just can't. Going out in public is just too crazy. I mean, I'd like to be in a relationship again someday. Who doesn't? It's just hard to meet people, in my position."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off