Magazine Apologizes to Kylie Minogue for Water Diet Claim
Australian pop star Kylie Minogue has received an apology from bosses at a U.K. magazine over an "untrue" report which suggested she had embarked on a strict water-only diet to maintain her slim figure.
The "Spinning Around" hitmaker was left fuming when editors at British magazine Heat claimed she was cutting back on meals and drinking nothing but flavored water to keep her svelte shape. In a post on her Twitter.com page last week, she wrote, "OMG (oh my God)... media reports that I am on a water diet are not only untrue but irresponsible. No, no, NO!!!!!!"
Now heads at the publication have printed an apology and admitted there is no truth to the rumor. A message in this week's issue, addressed "Kylie Minogue Apology", reads, "In last week's issue of Heat, we claimed that Kylie Minogue had dropped a dress size on an extreme water diet, which bans almost all solid food and substitutes it with flavored water."
"We now know this story to be untrue and wish to apologize to Kylie."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says