Wiz Khalifa Arrested in Concert
Rapper Wiz Khalifa was reportedly forced off stage at a show in North Carolina on Monday night, November 8 and arrested on suspicion of drug possession. The hip-hop star, who was recently named MTV's Hottest Breakthrough MC of 2010, was performing for students at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina when police officers are said to have cut the concert short.
He was later arrested as he attempted to board his tour bus, according to Allhiphop.com. The hip-hop star was allegedly detained on drug possession charges following a search of the bus, which was parked outside the concert venue.
No more information was available as WENN went to press.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture