Wiz Khalifa Arrested in Concert
Rapper Wiz Khalifa was reportedly forced off stage at a show in North Carolina on Monday night, November 8 and arrested on suspicion of drug possession. The hip-hop star, who was recently named MTV's Hottest Breakthrough MC of 2010, was performing for students at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina when police officers are said to have cut the concert short.
He was later arrested as he attempted to board his tour bus, according to Allhiphop.com. The hip-hop star was allegedly detained on drug possession charges following a search of the bus, which was parked outside the concert venue.
No more information was available as WENN went to press.
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'