Wiz Khalifa Arrested in Concert
Rapper Wiz Khalifa was reportedly forced off stage at a show in North Carolina on Monday night, November 8 and arrested on suspicion of drug possession. The hip-hop star, who was recently named MTV's Hottest Breakthrough MC of 2010, was performing for students at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina when police officers are said to have cut the concert short.
He was later arrested as he attempted to board his tour bus, according to Allhiphop.com. The hip-hop star was allegedly detained on drug possession charges following a search of the bus, which was parked outside the concert venue.
No more information was available as WENN went to press.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO