Wiz Khalifa Arrested in Concert
Rapper Wiz Khalifa was reportedly forced off stage at a show in North Carolina on Monday night, November 8 and arrested on suspicion of drug possession. The hip-hop star, who was recently named MTV's Hottest Breakthrough MC of 2010, was performing for students at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina when police officers are said to have cut the concert short.
He was later arrested as he attempted to board his tour bus, according to Allhiphop.com. The hip-hop star was allegedly detained on drug possession charges following a search of the bus, which was parked outside the concert venue.
No more information was available as WENN went to press.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris