Wiz Khalifa Arrested in Concert
Rapper Wiz Khalifa was reportedly forced off stage at a show in North Carolina on Monday night, November 8 and arrested on suspicion of drug possession. The hip-hop star, who was recently named MTV's Hottest Breakthrough MC of 2010, was performing for students at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina when police officers are said to have cut the concert short.
He was later arrested as he attempted to board his tour bus, according to Allhiphop.com. The hip-hop star was allegedly detained on drug possession charges following a search of the bus, which was parked outside the concert venue.
No more information was available as WENN went to press.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details