Plan B May Put Kelly Brook in His New Movie
British singer/actor Plan B is turning his hit album "The Defamation of Streickland Banks" into a movie - and he's recruiting sexy actress Kelly Brook for a starring role. Plan B, real name Ben Drew, scored a U.K. number one earlier this year with the soul album, about a man who is put behind bars for a crime he didn't commit.
Now he's making plans to adapt his songs for the big screen - with Brook playing the woman who frames him. He says, "I'm constantly creating as it's hard to keep playing the same songs over and over. I started making this record three years ago. So now we're talking about doing a film of the album, which is something that's gonna excite me and allow me to work on this project for longer than I would normally. Kelly wants to be involved so we'll see how that pans out."
And Brook insists she can't wait to begin filming, adding, "I love Plan B. I want to be a gangster's moll so I'd love to be in his film - just as long as he gives me a fur coat. He said he would!"
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers