Plan B May Put Kelly Brook in His New Movie
British singer/actor Plan B is turning his hit album "The Defamation of Streickland Banks" into a movie - and he's recruiting sexy actress Kelly Brook for a starring role. Plan B, real name Ben Drew, scored a U.K. number one earlier this year with the soul album, about a man who is put behind bars for a crime he didn't commit.
Now he's making plans to adapt his songs for the big screen - with Brook playing the woman who frames him. He says, "I'm constantly creating as it's hard to keep playing the same songs over and over. I started making this record three years ago. So now we're talking about doing a film of the album, which is something that's gonna excite me and allow me to work on this project for longer than I would normally. Kelly wants to be involved so we'll see how that pans out."
And Brook insists she can't wait to begin filming, adding, "I love Plan B. I want to be a gangster's moll so I'd love to be in his film - just as long as he gives me a fur coat. He said he would!"
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance