Plan B May Put Kelly Brook in His New Movie
British singer/actor Plan B is turning his hit album "The Defamation of Streickland Banks" into a movie - and he's recruiting sexy actress Kelly Brook for a starring role. Plan B, real name Ben Drew, scored a U.K. number one earlier this year with the soul album, about a man who is put behind bars for a crime he didn't commit.
Now he's making plans to adapt his songs for the big screen - with Brook playing the woman who frames him. He says, "I'm constantly creating as it's hard to keep playing the same songs over and over. I started making this record three years ago. So now we're talking about doing a film of the album, which is something that's gonna excite me and allow me to work on this project for longer than I would normally. Kelly wants to be involved so we'll see how that pans out."
And Brook insists she can't wait to begin filming, adding, "I love Plan B. I want to be a gangster's moll so I'd love to be in his film - just as long as he gives me a fur coat. He said he would!"
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?