Plan B May Put Kelly Brook in His New Movie
British singer/actor Plan B is turning his hit album "The Defamation of Streickland Banks" into a movie - and he's recruiting sexy actress Kelly Brook for a starring role. Plan B, real name Ben Drew, scored a U.K. number one earlier this year with the soul album, about a man who is put behind bars for a crime he didn't commit.
Now he's making plans to adapt his songs for the big screen - with Brook playing the woman who frames him. He says, "I'm constantly creating as it's hard to keep playing the same songs over and over. I started making this record three years ago. So now we're talking about doing a film of the album, which is something that's gonna excite me and allow me to work on this project for longer than I would normally. Kelly wants to be involved so we'll see how that pans out."
And Brook insists she can't wait to begin filming, adding, "I love Plan B. I want to be a gangster's moll so I'd love to be in his film - just as long as he gives me a fur coat. He said he would!"
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017