Bez Questioned by Police After Missing
Happy Mondays star Bez has been questioned by police after allegedly breaking a restraining order by contacting his ex-girlfriend. The dancer/percussionist and his lawyer met with cops on Monday, November 8, a week after Monica Ward claimed he had been harassing her with phone calls and text messages.
According to Britain's The Sun, Bez, real name Mark Berry, was bailed. In August, the star was found guilty of attacking Ward during a domestic dispute and was jailed for a month when he refused to carry out his community service sentence. He was also handed a restraining order preventing him from contacting Ward for two years.
Last week, he went missing from his registered address. A Greater Manchester Police source said at that time, "He is said to have made repeated attempts to contact Monica by phone and text. We will arrest him when we find him. Attempts are being made to track him down. We may need to get another police force involved."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns