Bez Questioned by Police After Missing
Happy Mondays star Bez has been questioned by police after allegedly breaking a restraining order by contacting his ex-girlfriend. The dancer/percussionist and his lawyer met with cops on Monday, November 8, a week after Monica Ward claimed he had been harassing her with phone calls and text messages.
According to Britain's The Sun, Bez, real name Mark Berry, was bailed. In August, the star was found guilty of attacking Ward during a domestic dispute and was jailed for a month when he refused to carry out his community service sentence. He was also handed a restraining order preventing him from contacting Ward for two years.
Last week, he went missing from his registered address. A Greater Manchester Police source said at that time, "He is said to have made repeated attempts to contact Monica by phone and text. We will arrest him when we find him. Attempts are being made to track him down. We may need to get another police force involved."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'