Bez Questioned by Police After Missing
Happy Mondays star Bez has been questioned by police after allegedly breaking a restraining order by contacting his ex-girlfriend. The dancer/percussionist and his lawyer met with cops on Monday, November 8, a week after Monica Ward claimed he had been harassing her with phone calls and text messages.
According to Britain's The Sun, Bez, real name Mark Berry, was bailed. In August, the star was found guilty of attacking Ward during a domestic dispute and was jailed for a month when he refused to carry out his community service sentence. He was also handed a restraining order preventing him from contacting Ward for two years.
Last week, he went missing from his registered address. A Greater Manchester Police source said at that time, "He is said to have made repeated attempts to contact Monica by phone and text. We will arrest him when we find him. Attempts are being made to track him down. We may need to get another police force involved."
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser