Bez Questioned by Police After Missing
Happy Mondays star Bez has been questioned by police after allegedly breaking a restraining order by contacting his ex-girlfriend. The dancer/percussionist and his lawyer met with cops on Monday, November 8, a week after Monica Ward claimed he had been harassing her with phone calls and text messages.
According to Britain's The Sun, Bez, real name Mark Berry, was bailed. In August, the star was found guilty of attacking Ward during a domestic dispute and was jailed for a month when he refused to carry out his community service sentence. He was also handed a restraining order preventing him from contacting Ward for two years.
Last week, he went missing from his registered address. A Greater Manchester Police source said at that time, "He is said to have made repeated attempts to contact Monica by phone and text. We will arrest him when we find him. Attempts are being made to track him down. We may need to get another police force involved."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch