Bez Questioned by Police After Missing
Happy Mondays star Bez has been questioned by police after allegedly breaking a restraining order by contacting his ex-girlfriend. The dancer/percussionist and his lawyer met with cops on Monday, November 8, a week after Monica Ward claimed he had been harassing her with phone calls and text messages.
According to Britain's The Sun, Bez, real name Mark Berry, was bailed. In August, the star was found guilty of attacking Ward during a domestic dispute and was jailed for a month when he refused to carry out his community service sentence. He was also handed a restraining order preventing him from contacting Ward for two years.
Last week, he went missing from his registered address. A Greater Manchester Police source said at that time, "He is said to have made repeated attempts to contact Monica by phone and text. We will arrest him when we find him. Attempts are being made to track him down. We may need to get another police force involved."
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test