Slipknot Want Paul Gray's Items Returned to Grave
The members of Slipknot are asking fans who stole family gifts from the grave of late bass player Paul Gray to return the items. In a message on the band's MySpace.com page, the band reveals special keepsake items have been swiped.
The statement reads, "In a very upsetting turn of events we have learned that some gifts left for Paul at his gravesite have been stolen. There were statues of a gargoyle as well as a Buddah (sic) that were placed at Paul's grave by his friends and family that were taken. We ask that whoever did this please return the items no questions asked."
"If anyone has any information about the stolen items please let us know by posting in the comments. Thank you for your continued support in this trying time."
Gray died of an accidental morphine overdose in May. He is survived by his wife Brenna and their daughter.
More Slipknot News
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!
- Comic-Con: 'The Gifted' Debuts New Mutant-Filled Trailer, Confirms No Crossover With 'X-Men'