Slipknot Want Paul Gray's Items Returned to Grave
The members of Slipknot are asking fans who stole family gifts from the grave of late bass player Paul Gray to return the items. In a message on the band's MySpace.com page, the band reveals special keepsake items have been swiped.
The statement reads, "In a very upsetting turn of events we have learned that some gifts left for Paul at his gravesite have been stolen. There were statues of a gargoyle as well as a Buddah (sic) that were placed at Paul's grave by his friends and family that were taken. We ask that whoever did this please return the items no questions asked."
"If anyone has any information about the stolen items please let us know by posting in the comments. Thank you for your continued support in this trying time."
Gray died of an accidental morphine overdose in May. He is survived by his wife Brenna and their daughter.
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It