Slipknot Want Paul Gray's Items Returned to Grave
The members of Slipknot are asking fans who stole family gifts from the grave of late bass player Paul Gray to return the items. In a message on the band's MySpace.com page, the band reveals special keepsake items have been swiped.
The statement reads, "In a very upsetting turn of events we have learned that some gifts left for Paul at his gravesite have been stolen. There were statues of a gargoyle as well as a Buddah (sic) that were placed at Paul's grave by his friends and family that were taken. We ask that whoever did this please return the items no questions asked."
"If anyone has any information about the stolen items please let us know by posting in the comments. Thank you for your continued support in this trying time."
Gray died of an accidental morphine overdose in May. He is survived by his wife Brenna and their daughter.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie