Slipknot Want Paul Gray's Items Returned to Grave
The members of Slipknot are asking fans who stole family gifts from the grave of late bass player Paul Gray to return the items. In a message on the band's MySpace.com page, the band reveals special keepsake items have been swiped.
The statement reads, "In a very upsetting turn of events we have learned that some gifts left for Paul at his gravesite have been stolen. There were statues of a gargoyle as well as a Buddah (sic) that were placed at Paul's grave by his friends and family that were taken. We ask that whoever did this please return the items no questions asked."
"If anyone has any information about the stolen items please let us know by posting in the comments. Thank you for your continued support in this trying time."
Gray died of an accidental morphine overdose in May. He is survived by his wife Brenna and their daughter.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special