Slipknot Want Paul Gray's Items Returned to Grave
The members of Slipknot are asking fans who stole family gifts from the grave of late bass player Paul Gray to return the items. In a message on the band's MySpace.com page, the band reveals special keepsake items have been swiped.
The statement reads, "In a very upsetting turn of events we have learned that some gifts left for Paul at his gravesite have been stolen. There were statues of a gargoyle as well as a Buddah (sic) that were placed at Paul's grave by his friends and family that were taken. We ask that whoever did this please return the items no questions asked."
"If anyone has any information about the stolen items please let us know by posting in the comments. Thank you for your continued support in this trying time."
Gray died of an accidental morphine overdose in May. He is survived by his wife Brenna and their daughter.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'