Michael Jackson's Daughter Appreciates Her Dad for Hiding Her Under Mask
Michael Jackson's daughter Paris has revealed she "appreciated" the efforts her late father went to to hide her and her brothers from the public, but the masks and veils he had them wear on shopping trips weren't always comfortable. In an exclusive Jackson family garden party chat, TV queen Oprah Winfrey grilled Paris and her brothers Prince Michael and Blanket and a group of nieces and nephews about living life as a Jackson and attending school.
While Blanket and his big brother seemed both shy and unwilling to chat, talkative and polite Paris was only too happy to open up about the trio's dad, who died last year. When Prince Michael revealed that his father placed veils over their faces so "when we did go out without our dad then nobody would really recognize us," Paris added, "He tried to raise us without (us) knowing who he was, but that didn't really go so well."
Asked if she liked the secrecy and the masks and veils, she stated, "I appreciated it... It wasn't always comfortable." Later in the taped chat, which aired on TV in America on Monday, November 8, Paris told Winfrey no one knows the real Michael Jackson.
She explained, "I kinda felt like no none understands what a good father he was. I'd say he was like the best cook ever... He was just a normal dad... He made the best French toast in the world."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video