Joel Madden and Nicole Richie Reportedly Planning December Wedding
Good Charlotte star Joel Madden and socialite/actress Nicole Richie are to wed in December, according to new Internet reports. Richie was overheard chatting about the nuptials with best friend Christina Aguilera at the Soho house in Los Angeles on Saturday night, November 6.
A source tells X17Online, "I heard Nicole Richie talking excitedly to Christina Aguilera about her upcoming wedding. She said, '29 days to go!' " The website reports the couple is planning an early December wedding and a decoy party in an attempt to bamboozle the paparazzi.
Richie and Madden have been dating for over four years and have two children together - Harlow, two, and Sparrow, one.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support