Joel Madden and Nicole Richie Reportedly Planning December Wedding
Good Charlotte star Joel Madden and socialite/actress Nicole Richie are to wed in December, according to new Internet reports. Richie was overheard chatting about the nuptials with best friend Christina Aguilera at the Soho house in Los Angeles on Saturday night, November 6.
A source tells X17Online, "I heard Nicole Richie talking excitedly to Christina Aguilera about her upcoming wedding. She said, '29 days to go!' " The website reports the couple is planning an early December wedding and a decoy party in an attempt to bamboozle the paparazzi.
Richie and Madden have been dating for over four years and have two children together - Harlow, two, and Sparrow, one.
More Nicole Richie News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance