Joel Madden and Nicole Richie Reportedly Planning December Wedding
Good Charlotte star Joel Madden and socialite/actress Nicole Richie are to wed in December, according to new Internet reports. Richie was overheard chatting about the nuptials with best friend Christina Aguilera at the Soho house in Los Angeles on Saturday night, November 6.
A source tells X17Online, "I heard Nicole Richie talking excitedly to Christina Aguilera about her upcoming wedding. She said, '29 days to go!' " The website reports the couple is planning an early December wedding and a decoy party in an attempt to bamboozle the paparazzi.
Richie and Madden have been dating for over four years and have two children together - Harlow, two, and Sparrow, one.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival