Joel Madden and Nicole Richie Reportedly Planning December Wedding
Good Charlotte star Joel Madden and socialite/actress Nicole Richie are to wed in December, according to new Internet reports. Richie was overheard chatting about the nuptials with best friend Christina Aguilera at the Soho house in Los Angeles on Saturday night, November 6.
A source tells X17Online, "I heard Nicole Richie talking excitedly to Christina Aguilera about her upcoming wedding. She said, '29 days to go!' " The website reports the couple is planning an early December wedding and a decoy party in an attempt to bamboozle the paparazzi.
Richie and Madden have been dating for over four years and have two children together - Harlow, two, and Sparrow, one.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding