Joel Madden and Nicole Richie Reportedly Planning December Wedding
Good Charlotte star Joel Madden and socialite/actress Nicole Richie are to wed in December, according to new Internet reports. Richie was overheard chatting about the nuptials with best friend Christina Aguilera at the Soho house in Los Angeles on Saturday night, November 6.
A source tells X17Online, "I heard Nicole Richie talking excitedly to Christina Aguilera about her upcoming wedding. She said, '29 days to go!' " The website reports the couple is planning an early December wedding and a decoy party in an attempt to bamboozle the paparazzi.
Richie and Madden have been dating for over four years and have two children together - Harlow, two, and Sparrow, one.
More Nicole Richie News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune