Mom Reveals About Michael Jackson's Obsession With Plastic Surgery
Michael Jackson's mother was so concerned about her son's obsession with plastic surgery she secretly met with his doctor and urged him to lie about nips and tucks. Katherine Jackson admits she turned to the surgeon out of desperation after a stern chat with her superstar son had no effect.
In a frank TV chat with Oprah Winfrey, which aired in America on Monday, November 8, the Jackson family matriarch said, "I hear that people get addicted to plastic surgery and I think that's what happened to him. I had told him, 'That's enough. Why do you keep going?' "
"I even talked to this plastic surgeon, saying 'If he comes in and he wants you to work on his nose, just tell him you did it... and don't change it'." Katherine Jackson also revealed to Winfrey that her son's admission he only had two nose jobs was a lie. She revealed, "He had more than two, but he was just embarrassed (to admit it)... (His nose was) too small, like a toothpick at one time."
More Michael Jackson News
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise