Mom Reveals About Michael Jackson's Obsession With Plastic Surgery
Michael Jackson's mother was so concerned about her son's obsession with plastic surgery she secretly met with his doctor and urged him to lie about nips and tucks. Katherine Jackson admits she turned to the surgeon out of desperation after a stern chat with her superstar son had no effect.
In a frank TV chat with Oprah Winfrey, which aired in America on Monday, November 8, the Jackson family matriarch said, "I hear that people get addicted to plastic surgery and I think that's what happened to him. I had told him, 'That's enough. Why do you keep going?' "
"I even talked to this plastic surgeon, saying 'If he comes in and he wants you to work on his nose, just tell him you did it... and don't change it'." Katherine Jackson also revealed to Winfrey that her son's admission he only had two nose jobs was a lie. She revealed, "He had more than two, but he was just embarrassed (to admit it)... (His nose was) too small, like a toothpick at one time."
More Michael Jackson News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie