Mom Reveals About Michael Jackson's Obsession With Plastic Surgery
Michael Jackson's mother was so concerned about her son's obsession with plastic surgery she secretly met with his doctor and urged him to lie about nips and tucks. Katherine Jackson admits she turned to the surgeon out of desperation after a stern chat with her superstar son had no effect.
In a frank TV chat with Oprah Winfrey, which aired in America on Monday, November 8, the Jackson family matriarch said, "I hear that people get addicted to plastic surgery and I think that's what happened to him. I had told him, 'That's enough. Why do you keep going?' "
"I even talked to this plastic surgeon, saying 'If he comes in and he wants you to work on his nose, just tell him you did it... and don't change it'." Katherine Jackson also revealed to Winfrey that her son's admission he only had two nose jobs was a lie. She revealed, "He had more than two, but he was just embarrassed (to admit it)... (His nose was) too small, like a toothpick at one time."
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion