Mom Reveals About Michael Jackson's Obsession With Plastic Surgery
Michael Jackson's mother was so concerned about her son's obsession with plastic surgery she secretly met with his doctor and urged him to lie about nips and tucks. Katherine Jackson admits she turned to the surgeon out of desperation after a stern chat with her superstar son had no effect.
In a frank TV chat with Oprah Winfrey, which aired in America on Monday, November 8, the Jackson family matriarch said, "I hear that people get addicted to plastic surgery and I think that's what happened to him. I had told him, 'That's enough. Why do you keep going?' "
"I even talked to this plastic surgeon, saying 'If he comes in and he wants you to work on his nose, just tell him you did it... and don't change it'." Katherine Jackson also revealed to Winfrey that her son's admission he only had two nose jobs was a lie. She revealed, "He had more than two, but he was just embarrassed (to admit it)... (His nose was) too small, like a toothpick at one time."
More Michael Jackson News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage