Angry Locals Vandalized 'Breaking Dawn' Brazilian Set
Production on the Brazilian set of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" was disrupted on Sunday, November 7 when angry locals set fire to a portable toilet used by the film crew in protest of the disruption the shoot had caused.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are among the cast-members currently in Rio de Janeiro filming the final installment of the hit vampire franchise, but some residents are not happy to see their hometown being turned into a movie set and have taken action into their own hands.
Local reports claim a number of protesters vandalized one of the on set toilets at the weekend and took to the streets to express their fury at the restricted access to their homes in the city. "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" is set to be released in two parts, with the first half hitting movie theaters in 2011.
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie