Angry Locals Vandalized 'Breaking Dawn' Brazilian Set
Production on the Brazilian set of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" was disrupted on Sunday, November 7 when angry locals set fire to a portable toilet used by the film crew in protest of the disruption the shoot had caused.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are among the cast-members currently in Rio de Janeiro filming the final installment of the hit vampire franchise, but some residents are not happy to see their hometown being turned into a movie set and have taken action into their own hands.
Local reports claim a number of protesters vandalized one of the on set toilets at the weekend and took to the streets to express their fury at the restricted access to their homes in the city. "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" is set to be released in two parts, with the first half hitting movie theaters in 2011.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says