Angry Locals Vandalized 'Breaking Dawn' Brazilian Set
Production on the Brazilian set of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" was disrupted on Sunday, November 7 when angry locals set fire to a portable toilet used by the film crew in protest of the disruption the shoot had caused.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are among the cast-members currently in Rio de Janeiro filming the final installment of the hit vampire franchise, but some residents are not happy to see their hometown being turned into a movie set and have taken action into their own hands.
Local reports claim a number of protesters vandalized one of the on set toilets at the weekend and took to the streets to express their fury at the restricted access to their homes in the city. "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" is set to be released in two parts, with the first half hitting movie theaters in 2011.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns