Angry Locals Vandalized 'Breaking Dawn' Brazilian Set
Production on the Brazilian set of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" was disrupted on Sunday, November 7 when angry locals set fire to a portable toilet used by the film crew in protest of the disruption the shoot had caused.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are among the cast-members currently in Rio de Janeiro filming the final installment of the hit vampire franchise, but some residents are not happy to see their hometown being turned into a movie set and have taken action into their own hands.
Local reports claim a number of protesters vandalized one of the on set toilets at the weekend and took to the streets to express their fury at the restricted access to their homes in the city. "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" is set to be released in two parts, with the first half hitting movie theaters in 2011.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!