Angry Locals Vandalized 'Breaking Dawn' Brazilian Set
Production on the Brazilian set of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" was disrupted on Sunday, November 7 when angry locals set fire to a portable toilet used by the film crew in protest of the disruption the shoot had caused.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are among the cast-members currently in Rio de Janeiro filming the final installment of the hit vampire franchise, but some residents are not happy to see their hometown being turned into a movie set and have taken action into their own hands.
Local reports claim a number of protesters vandalized one of the on set toilets at the weekend and took to the streets to express their fury at the restricted access to their homes in the city. "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" is set to be released in two parts, with the first half hitting movie theaters in 2011.
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...