David Beckham's Family Has No Plans to Move Back to England
Victoria Adams has dismissed reports she and husband David Beckham are heading back to their native England after tiring of living in Los Angeles. The former Spice Girls singer moved to L.A. with David and their three boys in 2007, and insisted they would live in the city until their sons finished school.
The soccer ace was recently forced to dismiss rumours he intended to become an American citizen, but wife Victoria has brushed off reports they're considering moving back to Britain. She tells Hello! magazine, "There have been so many rumours about us leaving but we're not. You never know what the future holds, but right now America is great for us."
"I travel a lot to London for my work, but we're not moving."
More Victoria Adams News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton