David Beckham's Family Has No Plans to Move Back to England
Victoria Adams has dismissed reports she and husband David Beckham are heading back to their native England after tiring of living in Los Angeles. The former Spice Girls singer moved to L.A. with David and their three boys in 2007, and insisted they would live in the city until their sons finished school.
The soccer ace was recently forced to dismiss rumours he intended to become an American citizen, but wife Victoria has brushed off reports they're considering moving back to Britain. She tells Hello! magazine, "There have been so many rumours about us leaving but we're not. You never know what the future holds, but right now America is great for us."
"I travel a lot to London for my work, but we're not moving."
More Victoria Adams News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance