David Beckham's Family Has No Plans to Move Back to England
Victoria Adams has dismissed reports she and husband David Beckham are heading back to their native England after tiring of living in Los Angeles. The former Spice Girls singer moved to L.A. with David and their three boys in 2007, and insisted they would live in the city until their sons finished school.
The soccer ace was recently forced to dismiss rumours he intended to become an American citizen, but wife Victoria has brushed off reports they're considering moving back to Britain. She tells Hello! magazine, "There have been so many rumours about us leaving but we're not. You never know what the future holds, but right now America is great for us."
"I travel a lot to London for my work, but we're not moving."
More Victoria Adams News
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape