David Beckham's Family Has No Plans to Move Back to England
Victoria Adams has dismissed reports she and husband David Beckham are heading back to their native England after tiring of living in Los Angeles. The former Spice Girls singer moved to L.A. with David and their three boys in 2007, and insisted they would live in the city until their sons finished school.
The soccer ace was recently forced to dismiss rumours he intended to become an American citizen, but wife Victoria has brushed off reports they're considering moving back to Britain. She tells Hello! magazine, "There have been so many rumours about us leaving but we're not. You never know what the future holds, but right now America is great for us."
"I travel a lot to London for my work, but we're not moving."
More Victoria Adams News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz