David Beckham's Family Has No Plans to Move Back to England
Victoria Adams has dismissed reports she and husband David Beckham are heading back to their native England after tiring of living in Los Angeles. The former Spice Girls singer moved to L.A. with David and their three boys in 2007, and insisted they would live in the city until their sons finished school.
The soccer ace was recently forced to dismiss rumours he intended to become an American citizen, but wife Victoria has brushed off reports they're considering moving back to Britain. She tells Hello! magazine, "There have been so many rumours about us leaving but we're not. You never know what the future holds, but right now America is great for us."
"I travel a lot to London for my work, but we're not moving."
More Victoria Adams News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding