Alex Stebbins Blames Lady GaGa for Failed Romance With Luc Carl
Lady GaGa's on/off romance with musician Luc Carl has landed her in trouble with the drummer's ex-girlfriend amid allegations the star was responsible for breaking up their relationship. Actress Alex Stebbins began dating Carl after meeting in August 2009, months after he had split from the "Bad Romance" star.
But when GaGa heard her ex had moved on, she reportedly began calling and texting Carl - prompting him to ditch the actress to rekindle his romance with the singer back in June this year. Stebbins tells the New York Post, "It was really hard to be with someone who has a really famous ex-girlfriend who would stop at nothing to get him back."
Stebbins made little effort to win Carl back despite their "perfect relationship" because she knew she stood no chance against the pop superstar. She explains, "I wasn't going to go toe-to-toe with Lady GaGa, because that's like fighting Jesus. She's the most powerful woman in the world, and there's no winning."
Representatives for the singer have refused to comment about the allegations.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death