Alex Stebbins Blames Lady GaGa for Failed Romance With Luc Carl
Lady GaGa's on/off romance with musician Luc Carl has landed her in trouble with the drummer's ex-girlfriend amid allegations the star was responsible for breaking up their relationship. Actress Alex Stebbins began dating Carl after meeting in August 2009, months after he had split from the "Bad Romance" star.
But when GaGa heard her ex had moved on, she reportedly began calling and texting Carl - prompting him to ditch the actress to rekindle his romance with the singer back in June this year. Stebbins tells the New York Post, "It was really hard to be with someone who has a really famous ex-girlfriend who would stop at nothing to get him back."
Stebbins made little effort to win Carl back despite their "perfect relationship" because she knew she stood no chance against the pop superstar. She explains, "I wasn't going to go toe-to-toe with Lady GaGa, because that's like fighting Jesus. She's the most powerful woman in the world, and there's no winning."
Representatives for the singer have refused to comment about the allegations.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna