Alex Stebbins Blames Lady GaGa for Failed Romance With Luc Carl
Lady GaGa's on/off romance with musician Luc Carl has landed her in trouble with the drummer's ex-girlfriend amid allegations the star was responsible for breaking up their relationship. Actress Alex Stebbins began dating Carl after meeting in August 2009, months after he had split from the "Bad Romance" star.
But when GaGa heard her ex had moved on, she reportedly began calling and texting Carl - prompting him to ditch the actress to rekindle his romance with the singer back in June this year. Stebbins tells the New York Post, "It was really hard to be with someone who has a really famous ex-girlfriend who would stop at nothing to get him back."
Stebbins made little effort to win Carl back despite their "perfect relationship" because she knew she stood no chance against the pop superstar. She explains, "I wasn't going to go toe-to-toe with Lady GaGa, because that's like fighting Jesus. She's the most powerful woman in the world, and there's no winning."
Representatives for the singer have refused to comment about the allegations.
- Skrillex Could Prove How He Created Justin Bieber's 'Sorry' Amid Lawsuit
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!