Alex Stebbins Blames Lady GaGa for Failed Romance With Luc Carl
Lady GaGa's on/off romance with musician Luc Carl has landed her in trouble with the drummer's ex-girlfriend amid allegations the star was responsible for breaking up their relationship. Actress Alex Stebbins began dating Carl after meeting in August 2009, months after he had split from the "Bad Romance" star.
But when GaGa heard her ex had moved on, she reportedly began calling and texting Carl - prompting him to ditch the actress to rekindle his romance with the singer back in June this year. Stebbins tells the New York Post, "It was really hard to be with someone who has a really famous ex-girlfriend who would stop at nothing to get him back."
Stebbins made little effort to win Carl back despite their "perfect relationship" because she knew she stood no chance against the pop superstar. She explains, "I wasn't going to go toe-to-toe with Lady GaGa, because that's like fighting Jesus. She's the most powerful woman in the world, and there's no winning."
Representatives for the singer have refused to comment about the allegations.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up