Alex Stebbins Blames Lady GaGa for Failed Romance With Luc Carl
Lady GaGa's on/off romance with musician Luc Carl has landed her in trouble with the drummer's ex-girlfriend amid allegations the star was responsible for breaking up their relationship. Actress Alex Stebbins began dating Carl after meeting in August 2009, months after he had split from the "Bad Romance" star.
But when GaGa heard her ex had moved on, she reportedly began calling and texting Carl - prompting him to ditch the actress to rekindle his romance with the singer back in June this year. Stebbins tells the New York Post, "It was really hard to be with someone who has a really famous ex-girlfriend who would stop at nothing to get him back."
Stebbins made little effort to win Carl back despite their "perfect relationship" because she knew she stood no chance against the pop superstar. She explains, "I wasn't going to go toe-to-toe with Lady GaGa, because that's like fighting Jesus. She's the most powerful woman in the world, and there's no winning."
Representatives for the singer have refused to comment about the allegations.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child