Katherine Jackson: Conrad Murray Made Us Wait Before Revealing Michael's Fate
Michael Jackson's physician Dr. Conrad Murray made the King of Pop's mother wait before revealing her son had died in June 2009. In a candid and emotional TV chat with Oprah Winfrey for "The Oprah Winfrey Show", which will air in America on Monday, November 8, Katherine Jackson reveals she still has no idea why Murray took his time in confronting the family and telling them the grave news on the day his former boss passed away following an overdose of the anesthetic Propofol.
She says, "We stayed there a long time before he came in to tell us. Clearly I guess he didn't want to... It took him so long and I said, 'Well, what happened...?' I said, 'How is he, how is he? Did he make it?' And he said, 'No, he's gone'. That's all I remember."
Members of Jackson's family have accused Murray of administering the fatal dose of Propofol, which led to the singer's death. The doctor has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter charges. He will go on trial in January 2011.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album