Katherine Jackson: Conrad Murray Made Us Wait Before Revealing Michael's Fate
Michael Jackson's physician Dr. Conrad Murray made the King of Pop's mother wait before revealing her son had died in June 2009. In a candid and emotional TV chat with Oprah Winfrey for "The Oprah Winfrey Show", which will air in America on Monday, November 8, Katherine Jackson reveals she still has no idea why Murray took his time in confronting the family and telling them the grave news on the day his former boss passed away following an overdose of the anesthetic Propofol.
She says, "We stayed there a long time before he came in to tell us. Clearly I guess he didn't want to... It took him so long and I said, 'Well, what happened...?' I said, 'How is he, how is he? Did he make it?' And he said, 'No, he's gone'. That's all I remember."
Members of Jackson's family have accused Murray of administering the fatal dose of Propofol, which led to the singer's death. The doctor has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter charges. He will go on trial in January 2011.
More Michael Jackson News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik