Katy Perry Teases 'X Factor' Judge Stint
Katy Perry is keeping fans guessing about reports linking her to a judging role on the American version of reality show "The X Factor", insisting "sometimes rumors turn into reality". The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker replaced Dannii Minogue on the judging panel of Simon Cowell's show in Britain over the summer when the Aussie singer was on maternity leave.
Reports subsequently linked her to the U.S. version of the reality show, which Cowell will launch next year - and Perry has teased that there could be a role for her on the series. She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "I saw something about that and I think Simon is flirting with me through the press. I know a lot of it is rumors. But sometimes rumors turn into reality!"
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie