Katy Perry Teases 'X Factor' Judge Stint
Katy Perry is keeping fans guessing about reports linking her to a judging role on the American version of reality show "The X Factor", insisting "sometimes rumors turn into reality". The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker replaced Dannii Minogue on the judging panel of Simon Cowell's show in Britain over the summer when the Aussie singer was on maternity leave.
Reports subsequently linked her to the U.S. version of the reality show, which Cowell will launch next year - and Perry has teased that there could be a role for her on the series. She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "I saw something about that and I think Simon is flirting with me through the press. I know a lot of it is rumors. But sometimes rumors turn into reality!"
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years