Katy Perry Teases 'X Factor' Judge Stint
Katy Perry is keeping fans guessing about reports linking her to a judging role on the American version of reality show "The X Factor", insisting "sometimes rumors turn into reality". The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker replaced Dannii Minogue on the judging panel of Simon Cowell's show in Britain over the summer when the Aussie singer was on maternity leave.
Reports subsequently linked her to the U.S. version of the reality show, which Cowell will launch next year - and Perry has teased that there could be a role for her on the series. She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "I saw something about that and I think Simon is flirting with me through the press. I know a lot of it is rumors. But sometimes rumors turn into reality!"
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'