Katy Perry Teases 'X Factor' Judge Stint
Katy Perry is keeping fans guessing about reports linking her to a judging role on the American version of reality show "The X Factor", insisting "sometimes rumors turn into reality". The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker replaced Dannii Minogue on the judging panel of Simon Cowell's show in Britain over the summer when the Aussie singer was on maternity leave.
Reports subsequently linked her to the U.S. version of the reality show, which Cowell will launch next year - and Perry has teased that there could be a role for her on the series. She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "I saw something about that and I think Simon is flirting with me through the press. I know a lot of it is rumors. But sometimes rumors turn into reality!"
More The X Factor News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates