Katy Perry Teases 'X Factor' Judge Stint
Katy Perry is keeping fans guessing about reports linking her to a judging role on the American version of reality show "The X Factor", insisting "sometimes rumors turn into reality". The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker replaced Dannii Minogue on the judging panel of Simon Cowell's show in Britain over the summer when the Aussie singer was on maternity leave.
Reports subsequently linked her to the U.S. version of the reality show, which Cowell will launch next year - and Perry has teased that there could be a role for her on the series. She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "I saw something about that and I think Simon is flirting with me through the press. I know a lot of it is rumors. But sometimes rumors turn into reality!"
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?