Usher and Ex-Wife Tameka Are 'Friends'
R&B star Usher enjoys a better friendship with his ex-wife Tameka Foster now they're divorced - because the "pressure" of his career was too much of a strain on their marriage. The "Yeah!" hitmaker filed for divorce from stylist Foster last June, claiming the couple, which wed in 2007, had not lived together for over a year, despite welcoming second son Naviyd in December 2008.
Usher admits he and Foster have since put their failed marriage behind them and formed a friendship for the sake of their sons Naviyd and Usher Raymond V, two. He tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "With my ex-wife, there was a lot of pressure in our relationship because of my career. Now that's alleviated we're friends and make smart decisions for our children."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers