Usher and Ex-Wife Tameka Are 'Friends'
R&B star Usher enjoys a better friendship with his ex-wife Tameka Foster now they're divorced - because the "pressure" of his career was too much of a strain on their marriage. The "Yeah!" hitmaker filed for divorce from stylist Foster last June, claiming the couple, which wed in 2007, had not lived together for over a year, despite welcoming second son Naviyd in December 2008.
Usher admits he and Foster have since put their failed marriage behind them and formed a friendship for the sake of their sons Naviyd and Usher Raymond V, two. He tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "With my ex-wife, there was a lot of pressure in our relationship because of my career. Now that's alleviated we're friends and make smart decisions for our children."
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'