Usher and Ex-Wife Tameka Are 'Friends'
R&B star Usher enjoys a better friendship with his ex-wife Tameka Foster now they're divorced - because the "pressure" of his career was too much of a strain on their marriage. The "Yeah!" hitmaker filed for divorce from stylist Foster last June, claiming the couple, which wed in 2007, had not lived together for over a year, despite welcoming second son Naviyd in December 2008.
Usher admits he and Foster have since put their failed marriage behind them and formed a friendship for the sake of their sons Naviyd and Usher Raymond V, two. He tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "With my ex-wife, there was a lot of pressure in our relationship because of my career. Now that's alleviated we're friends and make smart decisions for our children."
More Usher News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd