Usher and Ex-Wife Tameka Are 'Friends'
R&B star Usher enjoys a better friendship with his ex-wife Tameka Foster now they're divorced - because the "pressure" of his career was too much of a strain on their marriage. The "Yeah!" hitmaker filed for divorce from stylist Foster last June, claiming the couple, which wed in 2007, had not lived together for over a year, despite welcoming second son Naviyd in December 2008.
Usher admits he and Foster have since put their failed marriage behind them and formed a friendship for the sake of their sons Naviyd and Usher Raymond V, two. He tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "With my ex-wife, there was a lot of pressure in our relationship because of my career. Now that's alleviated we're friends and make smart decisions for our children."
More Usher News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart