Usher and Ex-Wife Tameka Are 'Friends'
R&B star Usher enjoys a better friendship with his ex-wife Tameka Foster now they're divorced - because the "pressure" of his career was too much of a strain on their marriage. The "Yeah!" hitmaker filed for divorce from stylist Foster last June, claiming the couple, which wed in 2007, had not lived together for over a year, despite welcoming second son Naviyd in December 2008.
Usher admits he and Foster have since put their failed marriage behind them and formed a friendship for the sake of their sons Naviyd and Usher Raymond V, two. He tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "With my ex-wife, there was a lot of pressure in our relationship because of my career. Now that's alleviated we're friends and make smart decisions for our children."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance