Lisa Rinna Warns Her Show's Viewers of Scary Lip Reduction Scene
Lisa Rinna is terrified ahead of Wednesday, November 10's finale of her U.S. reality TV show "Harry Loves Lisa" - because fans will see all the gory details of her lip reduction surgery. The former "Melrose Place" star decided to go under the knife again to reduce the size of her surgically-enhanced pout after being bombarded by negative comments over her enhanced looks.
She had an operation to restore her lips to their natural size in August and bravely let the cameras of her reality TV show in to see her with stitches in her mouth and a surgeon telling her that her mouth was not healing as expected. And Rinna took to her Twitter.com page on Sunday night to warn fans they were in a for a graphic insight into her life.
She writes, "Seriously the finale of HLL (Harry Loves Lisa) - its raw and honest and brutally raw and horrific at times and funny and touching and real and too graphic scary (sic). That is what comes up for me after just seeing it - I hope you will watch - tell your friends we need a big number for a season 2 pick up!"
"I am afraid. It is such a vulnerable place for me to show my lip surgery if i'm being really honest with you. There is no turning back now......"
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked