Lisa Rinna Warns Her Show's Viewers of Scary Lip Reduction Scene
Lisa Rinna is terrified ahead of Wednesday, November 10's finale of her U.S. reality TV show "Harry Loves Lisa" - because fans will see all the gory details of her lip reduction surgery. The former "Melrose Place" star decided to go under the knife again to reduce the size of her surgically-enhanced pout after being bombarded by negative comments over her enhanced looks.
She had an operation to restore her lips to their natural size in August and bravely let the cameras of her reality TV show in to see her with stitches in her mouth and a surgeon telling her that her mouth was not healing as expected. And Rinna took to her Twitter.com page on Sunday night to warn fans they were in a for a graphic insight into her life.
She writes, "Seriously the finale of HLL (Harry Loves Lisa) - its raw and honest and brutally raw and horrific at times and funny and touching and real and too graphic scary (sic). That is what comes up for me after just seeing it - I hope you will watch - tell your friends we need a big number for a season 2 pick up!"
"I am afraid. It is such a vulnerable place for me to show my lip surgery if i'm being really honest with you. There is no turning back now......"
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'