Vanity Fair Denies Feud in Johnny Depp Photoshoot
A representative for America's Vanity Fair magazine has dismissed rumors editors were left disappointed with famed photographer Annie Leibovitz's shots of Johnny Depp for the publication's upcoming January issue.
The acclaimed snapper caught up with the Hollywood hunk on the London set of his forthcoming movie "The Tourist" to take pictures of him for the first cover of 2011. But reports claimed the feisty photographer clashed with magazine fashion editor Jessica Diehl on the shoot, and Vanity Fair boss Graydon Carter was allegedly angry with the end results.
A source tells New York gossip column Page Six, "Annie is headstrong and has 'her vision' of what a shoot should be, and didn't agree with Jessica who was there to implement Graydon's vision."
However, a publicist for the magazine insists the reports are not true, saying, "Depp is our January cover and we're delighted with the photos."
More Johnny Depp News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics