Vanity Fair Denies Feud in Johnny Depp Photoshoot
A representative for America's Vanity Fair magazine has dismissed rumors editors were left disappointed with famed photographer Annie Leibovitz's shots of Johnny Depp for the publication's upcoming January issue.
The acclaimed snapper caught up with the Hollywood hunk on the London set of his forthcoming movie "The Tourist" to take pictures of him for the first cover of 2011. But reports claimed the feisty photographer clashed with magazine fashion editor Jessica Diehl on the shoot, and Vanity Fair boss Graydon Carter was allegedly angry with the end results.
A source tells New York gossip column Page Six, "Annie is headstrong and has 'her vision' of what a shoot should be, and didn't agree with Jessica who was there to implement Graydon's vision."
However, a publicist for the magazine insists the reports are not true, saying, "Depp is our January cover and we're delighted with the photos."
More Johnny Depp News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand