Vanity Fair Denies Feud in Johnny Depp Photoshoot
A representative for America's Vanity Fair magazine has dismissed rumors editors were left disappointed with famed photographer Annie Leibovitz's shots of Johnny Depp for the publication's upcoming January issue.
The acclaimed snapper caught up with the Hollywood hunk on the London set of his forthcoming movie "The Tourist" to take pictures of him for the first cover of 2011. But reports claimed the feisty photographer clashed with magazine fashion editor Jessica Diehl on the shoot, and Vanity Fair boss Graydon Carter was allegedly angry with the end results.
A source tells New York gossip column Page Six, "Annie is headstrong and has 'her vision' of what a shoot should be, and didn't agree with Jessica who was there to implement Graydon's vision."
However, a publicist for the magazine insists the reports are not true, saying, "Depp is our January cover and we're delighted with the photos."
More Johnny Depp News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation