Vanity Fair Denies Feud in Johnny Depp Photoshoot
A representative for America's Vanity Fair magazine has dismissed rumors editors were left disappointed with famed photographer Annie Leibovitz's shots of Johnny Depp for the publication's upcoming January issue.
The acclaimed snapper caught up with the Hollywood hunk on the London set of his forthcoming movie "The Tourist" to take pictures of him for the first cover of 2011. But reports claimed the feisty photographer clashed with magazine fashion editor Jessica Diehl on the shoot, and Vanity Fair boss Graydon Carter was allegedly angry with the end results.
A source tells New York gossip column Page Six, "Annie is headstrong and has 'her vision' of what a shoot should be, and didn't agree with Jessica who was there to implement Graydon's vision."
However, a publicist for the magazine insists the reports are not true, saying, "Depp is our January cover and we're delighted with the photos."
More Johnny Depp News
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?