Rihanna Paints Her Room in Rastafarian Colors
Rihanna has paid tribute to Jamaican legend Bob Marley in her newly-renovated Los Angeles home - by creating a reggae room as a shrine to the late superstar. The "Umbrella" hitmaker has spent a fortune decorating her new purchase to her individual tastes, investing in elaborate gun-shaped chandeliers and huge sofas.
And the Bajan star reveals she has dedicated one room as an homage to the "No Woman, No Cry" icon, covering the den in artwork of the singer and painting it in the colors of Marley's Rastafarian religion. She tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "The Bob Marley room is my loungey room, so there's incense burning, there's a painting on the wall of Bob Marley in black and white, which I love.
"The rest of the room goes from green into yellow into red. Then there's a little bar with the old school wood that's usually used in Jamaican houses. There's a little coffee table and these seats that are like big pillows on the floor, so it's not formal at all. There are lots of Bob Marley books, lyric books. He's one of my favorite artists of all time - he really paved the way for every other artist out of the Caribbean."
More Rihanna News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?