Rihanna Paints Her Room in Rastafarian Colors
Rihanna has paid tribute to Jamaican legend Bob Marley in her newly-renovated Los Angeles home - by creating a reggae room as a shrine to the late superstar. The "Umbrella" hitmaker has spent a fortune decorating her new purchase to her individual tastes, investing in elaborate gun-shaped chandeliers and huge sofas.
And the Bajan star reveals she has dedicated one room as an homage to the "No Woman, No Cry" icon, covering the den in artwork of the singer and painting it in the colors of Marley's Rastafarian religion. She tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "The Bob Marley room is my loungey room, so there's incense burning, there's a painting on the wall of Bob Marley in black and white, which I love.
"The rest of the room goes from green into yellow into red. Then there's a little bar with the old school wood that's usually used in Jamaican houses. There's a little coffee table and these seats that are like big pillows on the floor, so it's not formal at all. There are lots of Bob Marley books, lyric books. He's one of my favorite artists of all time - he really paved the way for every other artist out of the Caribbean."
More Rihanna News
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!