Rihanna Paints Her Room in Rastafarian Colors
Rihanna has paid tribute to Jamaican legend Bob Marley in her newly-renovated Los Angeles home - by creating a reggae room as a shrine to the late superstar. The "Umbrella" hitmaker has spent a fortune decorating her new purchase to her individual tastes, investing in elaborate gun-shaped chandeliers and huge sofas.
And the Bajan star reveals she has dedicated one room as an homage to the "No Woman, No Cry" icon, covering the den in artwork of the singer and painting it in the colors of Marley's Rastafarian religion. She tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "The Bob Marley room is my loungey room, so there's incense burning, there's a painting on the wall of Bob Marley in black and white, which I love.
"The rest of the room goes from green into yellow into red. Then there's a little bar with the old school wood that's usually used in Jamaican houses. There's a little coffee table and these seats that are like big pillows on the floor, so it's not formal at all. There are lots of Bob Marley books, lyric books. He's one of my favorite artists of all time - he really paved the way for every other artist out of the Caribbean."
More Rihanna News
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs