Rihanna Paints Her Room in Rastafarian Colors
Rihanna has paid tribute to Jamaican legend Bob Marley in her newly-renovated Los Angeles home - by creating a reggae room as a shrine to the late superstar. The "Umbrella" hitmaker has spent a fortune decorating her new purchase to her individual tastes, investing in elaborate gun-shaped chandeliers and huge sofas.
And the Bajan star reveals she has dedicated one room as an homage to the "No Woman, No Cry" icon, covering the den in artwork of the singer and painting it in the colors of Marley's Rastafarian religion. She tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "The Bob Marley room is my loungey room, so there's incense burning, there's a painting on the wall of Bob Marley in black and white, which I love.
"The rest of the room goes from green into yellow into red. Then there's a little bar with the old school wood that's usually used in Jamaican houses. There's a little coffee table and these seats that are like big pillows on the floor, so it's not formal at all. There are lots of Bob Marley books, lyric books. He's one of my favorite artists of all time - he really paved the way for every other artist out of the Caribbean."
More Rihanna News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal