Hugh Jackman Turns Down Oscar Hosting Again
Hugh Jackman has been forced to turn down the chance to host the Academy Awards for a second time due to scheduling conflicts. The Australian actor hosted the Oscars prizegiving in 2009 and was asked back for this year's show, but he couldn't accept the offer, leaving the job to Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin.
Academy bosses have been left disappointed again after seeking out Jackman's talents for the 2011 bash, because the hunk is too busy shooting "Wolverine 2". According to Deadline.com, the blockbuster will be shot in both New York and Tokyo, Japan.
The next Academy Awards ceremony will take place in Los Angeles on February 27. "The King's Speech" and "The Social Network" are two among movies which are touted to get a nomination in the Best Film category.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?