Hugh Jackman Turns Down Oscar Hosting Again
Hugh Jackman has been forced to turn down the chance to host the Academy Awards for a second time due to scheduling conflicts. The Australian actor hosted the Oscars prizegiving in 2009 and was asked back for this year's show, but he couldn't accept the offer, leaving the job to Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin.
Academy bosses have been left disappointed again after seeking out Jackman's talents for the 2011 bash, because the hunk is too busy shooting "Wolverine 2". According to Deadline.com, the blockbuster will be shot in both New York and Tokyo, Japan.
The next Academy Awards ceremony will take place in Los Angeles on February 27. "The King's Speech" and "The Social Network" are two among movies which are touted to get a nomination in the Best Film category.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly