Hugh Jackman Turns Down Oscar Hosting Again
Hugh Jackman has been forced to turn down the chance to host the Academy Awards for a second time due to scheduling conflicts. The Australian actor hosted the Oscars prizegiving in 2009 and was asked back for this year's show, but he couldn't accept the offer, leaving the job to Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin.
Academy bosses have been left disappointed again after seeking out Jackman's talents for the 2011 bash, because the hunk is too busy shooting "Wolverine 2". According to Deadline.com, the blockbuster will be shot in both New York and Tokyo, Japan.
The next Academy Awards ceremony will take place in Los Angeles on February 27. "The King's Speech" and "The Social Network" are two among movies which are touted to get a nomination in the Best Film category.
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement