Miley Cyrus Wants Mom Tish and Dad Billy Reunite for Her Birthday
Miley Cyrus is hoping her upcoming 18th birthday celebrations will help to bring her family together following the shocking news that her mum and dad are to divorce. The pop star and actress is planning a low-key family affair for her 18th on November 23.
She says, "We need time to all be together... I'm not going to go crazy; have a fun party and then maybe take a vacation with my family... because that would be really cool. I have to be near the water and I love doing scuba and going out and being on a boat."
Ironically, her life so far spans her parents' marriage - Tish and Billy Ray Cyrus married shortly after she was born 17 years ago.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March