Miley Cyrus Wants Mom Tish and Dad Billy Reunite for Her Birthday
Miley Cyrus is hoping her upcoming 18th birthday celebrations will help to bring her family together following the shocking news that her mum and dad are to divorce. The pop star and actress is planning a low-key family affair for her 18th on November 23.
She says, "We need time to all be together... I'm not going to go crazy; have a fun party and then maybe take a vacation with my family... because that would be really cool. I have to be near the water and I love doing scuba and going out and being on a boat."
Ironically, her life so far spans her parents' marriage - Tish and Billy Ray Cyrus married shortly after she was born 17 years ago.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer