Miley Cyrus Wants Mom Tish and Dad Billy Reunite for Her Birthday
Miley Cyrus is hoping her upcoming 18th birthday celebrations will help to bring her family together following the shocking news that her mum and dad are to divorce. The pop star and actress is planning a low-key family affair for her 18th on November 23.
She says, "We need time to all be together... I'm not going to go crazy; have a fun party and then maybe take a vacation with my family... because that would be really cool. I have to be near the water and I love doing scuba and going out and being on a boat."
Ironically, her life so far spans her parents' marriage - Tish and Billy Ray Cyrus married shortly after she was born 17 years ago.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart