Miley Cyrus Wants Mom Tish and Dad Billy Reunite for Her Birthday
Miley Cyrus is hoping her upcoming 18th birthday celebrations will help to bring her family together following the shocking news that her mum and dad are to divorce. The pop star and actress is planning a low-key family affair for her 18th on November 23.
She says, "We need time to all be together... I'm not going to go crazy; have a fun party and then maybe take a vacation with my family... because that would be really cool. I have to be near the water and I love doing scuba and going out and being on a boat."
Ironically, her life so far spans her parents' marriage - Tish and Billy Ray Cyrus married shortly after she was born 17 years ago.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper