David Beckham to Launch His Own Underwear Line
David Beckham is planning to get to the bottom of the fashion industry by releasing his own range of underwear. The soccer hunk fronted an underwear campaign for Emporio Armani last year, which saw him strip off in a series of racy adverts.
He also starred in a promo with wife Victoria Adams for the brand - and now the sports star is set to follow in the footsteps of his fashion designer spouse by creating his own line of underpants. A source tells Britain's News of the World, "David is 35 and knows he won't be playing football (soccer) forever. But he's an icon for men all over the world and he wears pants like no one can - so makes sense for him to launch his own."
David Beckham was later replaced by Cristiano Ronaldo by Armani, and Victoria was replaced by Megan Fox.
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass