David Beckham to Launch His Own Underwear Line
David Beckham is planning to get to the bottom of the fashion industry by releasing his own range of underwear. The soccer hunk fronted an underwear campaign for Emporio Armani last year, which saw him strip off in a series of racy adverts.
He also starred in a promo with wife Victoria Adams for the brand - and now the sports star is set to follow in the footsteps of his fashion designer spouse by creating his own line of underpants. A source tells Britain's News of the World, "David is 35 and knows he won't be playing football (soccer) forever. But he's an icon for men all over the world and he wears pants like no one can - so makes sense for him to launch his own."
David Beckham was later replaced by Cristiano Ronaldo by Armani, and Victoria was replaced by Megan Fox.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting