David Beckham to Launch His Own Underwear Line
David Beckham is planning to get to the bottom of the fashion industry by releasing his own range of underwear. The soccer hunk fronted an underwear campaign for Emporio Armani last year, which saw him strip off in a series of racy adverts.
He also starred in a promo with wife Victoria Adams for the brand - and now the sports star is set to follow in the footsteps of his fashion designer spouse by creating his own line of underpants. A source tells Britain's News of the World, "David is 35 and knows he won't be playing football (soccer) forever. But he's an icon for men all over the world and he wears pants like no one can - so makes sense for him to launch his own."
David Beckham was later replaced by Cristiano Ronaldo by Armani, and Victoria was replaced by Megan Fox.
More David Beckham News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo