David Beckham to Launch His Own Underwear Line
David Beckham is planning to get to the bottom of the fashion industry by releasing his own range of underwear. The soccer hunk fronted an underwear campaign for Emporio Armani last year, which saw him strip off in a series of racy adverts.
He also starred in a promo with wife Victoria Adams for the brand - and now the sports star is set to follow in the footsteps of his fashion designer spouse by creating his own line of underpants. A source tells Britain's News of the World, "David is 35 and knows he won't be playing football (soccer) forever. But he's an icon for men all over the world and he wears pants like no one can - so makes sense for him to launch his own."
David Beckham was later replaced by Cristiano Ronaldo by Armani, and Victoria was replaced by Megan Fox.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'