Rihanna Takes Over Cheryl Cole's Top Spot at U.K. Single Chart
Cheryl Cole has been denied a chart double in her native Britain by Rihanna - the R&B singer has kept the former Girls Aloud singer-turned-"The X Factor" judge from the top of the pop countdown.
Cole has stormed to the top of the U.K. album charts with "Messy Little Raindrops", but lost her spot at the top of the singles chart thanks to Rihanna's "Only Girl (in the World)". Bon Jovi, Rihanna's Saturday night, November 6 concert collaborators in Spain, have debuted at two on the album chart with "Greatest Hits", while Rumer's "Seasons Of My Soul" enters the new countdown at three.
Rihanna most recently performed her hit single "Only Girl (in the World)" at 2010 MTV European Music Awards held in Madrid, Spain on Sunday October 7. The 22-year-old beauty hit the stage with flower-themed performance.
More Rihanna News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz