Rihanna Takes Over Cheryl Cole's Top Spot at U.K. Single Chart
Cheryl Cole has been denied a chart double in her native Britain by Rihanna - the R&B singer has kept the former Girls Aloud singer-turned-"The X Factor" judge from the top of the pop countdown.
Cole has stormed to the top of the U.K. album charts with "Messy Little Raindrops", but lost her spot at the top of the singles chart thanks to Rihanna's "Only Girl (in the World)". Bon Jovi, Rihanna's Saturday night, November 6 concert collaborators in Spain, have debuted at two on the album chart with "Greatest Hits", while Rumer's "Seasons Of My Soul" enters the new countdown at three.
Rihanna most recently performed her hit single "Only Girl (in the World)" at 2010 MTV European Music Awards held in Madrid, Spain on Sunday October 7. The 22-year-old beauty hit the stage with flower-themed performance.
More Rihanna News
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes