Rihanna Takes Over Cheryl Cole's Top Spot at U.K. Single Chart
Cheryl Cole has been denied a chart double in her native Britain by Rihanna - the R&B singer has kept the former Girls Aloud singer-turned-"The X Factor" judge from the top of the pop countdown.
Cole has stormed to the top of the U.K. album charts with "Messy Little Raindrops", but lost her spot at the top of the singles chart thanks to Rihanna's "Only Girl (in the World)". Bon Jovi, Rihanna's Saturday night, November 6 concert collaborators in Spain, have debuted at two on the album chart with "Greatest Hits", while Rumer's "Seasons Of My Soul" enters the new countdown at three.
Rihanna most recently performed her hit single "Only Girl (in the World)" at 2010 MTV European Music Awards held in Madrid, Spain on Sunday October 7. The 22-year-old beauty hit the stage with flower-themed performance.
More Rihanna News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding