Rihanna Takes Over Cheryl Cole's Top Spot at U.K. Single Chart
Cheryl Cole has been denied a chart double in her native Britain by Rihanna - the R&B singer has kept the former Girls Aloud singer-turned-"The X Factor" judge from the top of the pop countdown.
Cole has stormed to the top of the U.K. album charts with "Messy Little Raindrops", but lost her spot at the top of the singles chart thanks to Rihanna's "Only Girl (in the World)". Bon Jovi, Rihanna's Saturday night, November 6 concert collaborators in Spain, have debuted at two on the album chart with "Greatest Hits", while Rumer's "Seasons Of My Soul" enters the new countdown at three.
Rihanna most recently performed her hit single "Only Girl (in the World)" at 2010 MTV European Music Awards held in Madrid, Spain on Sunday October 7. The 22-year-old beauty hit the stage with flower-themed performance.
More Rihanna News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart