Rihanna Takes Over Cheryl Cole's Top Spot at U.K. Single Chart
Cheryl Cole has been denied a chart double in her native Britain by Rihanna - the R&B singer has kept the former Girls Aloud singer-turned-"The X Factor" judge from the top of the pop countdown.
Cole has stormed to the top of the U.K. album charts with "Messy Little Raindrops", but lost her spot at the top of the singles chart thanks to Rihanna's "Only Girl (in the World)". Bon Jovi, Rihanna's Saturday night, November 6 concert collaborators in Spain, have debuted at two on the album chart with "Greatest Hits", while Rumer's "Seasons Of My Soul" enters the new countdown at three.
Rihanna most recently performed her hit single "Only Girl (in the World)" at 2010 MTV European Music Awards held in Madrid, Spain on Sunday October 7. The 22-year-old beauty hit the stage with flower-themed performance.
More Rihanna News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch