Robert Downey Jr. Considering Moving to London
Robert Downey Jr. is eyeing a move to the English countryside after falling in love with the quaint lifestyle while staying at Guy Ritchie's British estate. The "Iron Man" star became close friends with the director while they worked together on the "Sherlock Holmes" movie, and they regularly spend weekends together at the Brit's mansion in Wiltshire, England.
Downey Jr. admits he is now keen to buy his own English estate, comparing days at Ritchie's home to holidays at Disneyland. He tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "I wouldn't be surprised if we do move to London."
"My wife Susan and I love it here, particularly at Guy's country estate. It's just like being at Disneyland."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie