John Travolta and Kelly Preston to Name Their Unborn Baby Boy Benjamin
John Travolta and his pregnant wife Kelly Preston are to name their unborn baby boy Benjamin. Preston is due to give birth at the end of November - after her husband returns from celebrations to mark the 90th anniversary of Qantas airline in Australia.
Celebrity pilot Travolta, Qantas' Ambassador-at-Large, has flown his personal Boeing 707 to Sydney for the 10-day multi-city event. Preston was not able to join him. The actor touched down in Brisbane on Monday (local time) and performed a rousing rendition of Happy Birthday with company staff and Queensland fans who turned out to see the star.
Travolta told the gathered crowd at Brisbane Airport his flight Down Under had been largely trouble free, adding "But we did hit a rainstorm which came outta nowhere." After posing for photos with Qantas CEO Alan Joyce, he answered questions from fans and agreed to "adopt" one devotee and her husband.
He ended his visit by performing a rendition of "Summer Nights" from "Grease", and was presented with cuddly koala and kangaroo toys for his son, adding "He is due to be born in 19 days." He then revealed the couple would be calling their newborn Benjamin.
The couple has a daughter named Ella Bleu, 10. The Travoltas lost their 16-year-old son Jett after he suffered a fatal seizure at their holiday home in the Bahamas in January, 2009.
More John Travolta News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday