John Travolta and Kelly Preston to Name Their Unborn Baby Boy Benjamin
John Travolta and his pregnant wife Kelly Preston are to name their unborn baby boy Benjamin. Preston is due to give birth at the end of November - after her husband returns from celebrations to mark the 90th anniversary of Qantas airline in Australia.
Celebrity pilot Travolta, Qantas' Ambassador-at-Large, has flown his personal Boeing 707 to Sydney for the 10-day multi-city event. Preston was not able to join him. The actor touched down in Brisbane on Monday (local time) and performed a rousing rendition of Happy Birthday with company staff and Queensland fans who turned out to see the star.
Travolta told the gathered crowd at Brisbane Airport his flight Down Under had been largely trouble free, adding "But we did hit a rainstorm which came outta nowhere." After posing for photos with Qantas CEO Alan Joyce, he answered questions from fans and agreed to "adopt" one devotee and her husband.
He ended his visit by performing a rendition of "Summer Nights" from "Grease", and was presented with cuddly koala and kangaroo toys for his son, adding "He is due to be born in 19 days." He then revealed the couple would be calling their newborn Benjamin.
The couple has a daughter named Ella Bleu, 10. The Travoltas lost their 16-year-old son Jett after he suffered a fatal seizure at their holiday home in the Bahamas in January, 2009.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'