Confirmed, Madonna Is Dating Brahim Rachiki
Madonna is dating her young choreographer Brahim Rachiki, according to his mother - despite the singer denying she is romantically involved with the dance star. The "Material Girl" sparked rumors she had ended her romance with 24-year-old Brazilian hunk Jesus Luz when she was allegedly spotted kissing dancer Rachiki, 33, during a night out in New York in October.
Rachiki choreographed the singer's recent Sticky & Sweet tour. Madonna's representative moved quickly to deny the reports, telling GossipCop.com that rumours of a new romance with Rachiki are "not true".
But now the dancer's mother has contradicted Madonna's statement, insisting her son is dating the superstar. Patricia Vidal tells Britain's Daily Mail that Rachiki recently called to tell her he has a new girlfriend who is older than him and she was shocked when he revealed the lady in question is 52-year-old Madonna.
She tells the publication, "My mouth fell open when I realized that my son was Madonna's new boyfriend. It's something I'm still trying to come to terms with. Madonna was already a big star when I was a schoolgirl, let alone when Brahim was growing up. The whole situation is very strange indeed - surreal even."
More Madonna News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala