Confirmed, Madonna Is Dating Brahim Rachiki
Madonna is dating her young choreographer Brahim Rachiki, according to his mother - despite the singer denying she is romantically involved with the dance star. The "Material Girl" sparked rumors she had ended her romance with 24-year-old Brazilian hunk Jesus Luz when she was allegedly spotted kissing dancer Rachiki, 33, during a night out in New York in October.
Rachiki choreographed the singer's recent Sticky & Sweet tour. Madonna's representative moved quickly to deny the reports, telling GossipCop.com that rumours of a new romance with Rachiki are "not true".
But now the dancer's mother has contradicted Madonna's statement, insisting her son is dating the superstar. Patricia Vidal tells Britain's Daily Mail that Rachiki recently called to tell her he has a new girlfriend who is older than him and she was shocked when he revealed the lady in question is 52-year-old Madonna.
She tells the publication, "My mouth fell open when I realized that my son was Madonna's new boyfriend. It's something I'm still trying to come to terms with. Madonna was already a big star when I was a schoolgirl, let alone when Brahim was growing up. The whole situation is very strange indeed - surreal even."
More Madonna News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!