Confirmed, Madonna Is Dating Brahim Rachiki
Madonna is dating her young choreographer Brahim Rachiki, according to his mother - despite the singer denying she is romantically involved with the dance star. The "Material Girl" sparked rumors she had ended her romance with 24-year-old Brazilian hunk Jesus Luz when she was allegedly spotted kissing dancer Rachiki, 33, during a night out in New York in October.
Rachiki choreographed the singer's recent Sticky & Sweet tour. Madonna's representative moved quickly to deny the reports, telling GossipCop.com that rumours of a new romance with Rachiki are "not true".
But now the dancer's mother has contradicted Madonna's statement, insisting her son is dating the superstar. Patricia Vidal tells Britain's Daily Mail that Rachiki recently called to tell her he has a new girlfriend who is older than him and she was shocked when he revealed the lady in question is 52-year-old Madonna.
She tells the publication, "My mouth fell open when I realized that my son was Madonna's new boyfriend. It's something I'm still trying to come to terms with. Madonna was already a big star when I was a schoolgirl, let alone when Brahim was growing up. The whole situation is very strange indeed - surreal even."
More Madonna News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'