DJ Ironik Is 'Shaken Up' After Stabbed in Mugging
British rapper DJ Ironik is recovering in hospital after he was stabbed outside his London home. The star, real name James Charters, was returning from a gig in Essex, England in the early hours of Saturday morning, November 6 when a gang reportedly mugged him and stabbed him in the leg.
The attack allegedly came after the star updated his followers on Twitter.com of his whereabouts. A friend of Charters later updated the micro-blogging site, telling fans, "Ironik is in hospital. Has been stabbed and in hospital but he is ok."
Another pal later added, "I'm with DJ Ironik right now at the hospital... Yes he has been stabbed... He is in A&E (Accident and Emergency department) but he's doing ok." A spokesperson for the 22 year old says, "(DJ Ironik) is understandably shaken up by this unprovoked attack."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival