DJ Ironik Is 'Shaken Up' After Stabbed in Mugging
British rapper DJ Ironik is recovering in hospital after he was stabbed outside his London home. The star, real name James Charters, was returning from a gig in Essex, England in the early hours of Saturday morning, November 6 when a gang reportedly mugged him and stabbed him in the leg.
The attack allegedly came after the star updated his followers on Twitter.com of his whereabouts. A friend of Charters later updated the micro-blogging site, telling fans, "Ironik is in hospital. Has been stabbed and in hospital but he is ok."
Another pal later added, "I'm with DJ Ironik right now at the hospital... Yes he has been stabbed... He is in A&E (Accident and Emergency department) but he's doing ok." A spokesperson for the 22 year old says, "(DJ Ironik) is understandably shaken up by this unprovoked attack."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour