DJ Ironik Is 'Shaken Up' After Stabbed in Mugging
British rapper DJ Ironik is recovering in hospital after he was stabbed outside his London home. The star, real name James Charters, was returning from a gig in Essex, England in the early hours of Saturday morning, November 6 when a gang reportedly mugged him and stabbed him in the leg.
The attack allegedly came after the star updated his followers on Twitter.com of his whereabouts. A friend of Charters later updated the micro-blogging site, telling fans, "Ironik is in hospital. Has been stabbed and in hospital but he is ok."
Another pal later added, "I'm with DJ Ironik right now at the hospital... Yes he has been stabbed... He is in A&E (Accident and Emergency department) but he's doing ok." A spokesperson for the 22 year old says, "(DJ Ironik) is understandably shaken up by this unprovoked attack."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season