'The X Factor' Is Russell Crowe's Date Night Show
Russell Crowe cuddles up with his wife to watch the Aussie version of Simon Cowell's TV talent show "The X Factor" - because the program is their date night guilty pleasure. The movie star admits he's obsessed with the show and would definitely have been a wannabe contestant 20 years ago.
He tells news show Extra, "I watch 'The X Factor'. We use that as our date night (show). I know that probably sounds pretty sad to some of you people out there... (but) I know if I was 20 now, I'd be lining up with everybody else, trying to have a go."
Russell Crowe last appeared in "Robin Hood" which was released earlier this year. His next movie "The Next Three Days" will come out this November on date 19 in the U.S.
More Russell Crowe News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris