'The X Factor' Is Russell Crowe's Date Night Show
Russell Crowe cuddles up with his wife to watch the Aussie version of Simon Cowell's TV talent show "The X Factor" - because the program is their date night guilty pleasure. The movie star admits he's obsessed with the show and would definitely have been a wannabe contestant 20 years ago.
He tells news show Extra, "I watch 'The X Factor'. We use that as our date night (show). I know that probably sounds pretty sad to some of you people out there... (but) I know if I was 20 now, I'd be lining up with everybody else, trying to have a go."
Russell Crowe last appeared in "Robin Hood" which was released earlier this year. His next movie "The Next Three Days" will come out this November on date 19 in the U.S.
More Russell Crowe News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media