'The X Factor' Is Russell Crowe's Date Night Show
Russell Crowe cuddles up with his wife to watch the Aussie version of Simon Cowell's TV talent show "The X Factor" - because the program is their date night guilty pleasure. The movie star admits he's obsessed with the show and would definitely have been a wannabe contestant 20 years ago.
He tells news show Extra, "I watch 'The X Factor'. We use that as our date night (show). I know that probably sounds pretty sad to some of you people out there... (but) I know if I was 20 now, I'd be lining up with everybody else, trying to have a go."
Russell Crowe last appeared in "Robin Hood" which was released earlier this year. His next movie "The Next Three Days" will come out this November on date 19 in the U.S.
More Russell Crowe News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie