'The X Factor' Is Russell Crowe's Date Night Show
Russell Crowe cuddles up with his wife to watch the Aussie version of Simon Cowell's TV talent show "The X Factor" - because the program is their date night guilty pleasure. The movie star admits he's obsessed with the show and would definitely have been a wannabe contestant 20 years ago.
He tells news show Extra, "I watch 'The X Factor'. We use that as our date night (show). I know that probably sounds pretty sad to some of you people out there... (but) I know if I was 20 now, I'd be lining up with everybody else, trying to have a go."
Russell Crowe last appeared in "Robin Hood" which was released earlier this year. His next movie "The Next Three Days" will come out this November on date 19 in the U.S.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii