British Star Steve McFadden Accused of Harassment
British soap opera veteran Steve McFadden has been arrested over allegations of harassment. The actor, who is famous in his native U.K. for playing hardman Phil Mitchell in hit drama "EastEnders", was quizzed by cops on Wednesday, November 3 following a complaint from his ex-girlfriend Dr Rachel Sidwell, the mother of his daughter Amelie.
He was later released on bail and is expected to return to a police station early 2011. A spokesperson for Scotland Yard says, "On Wednesday, November 3 officers from Haringey (London) arrested a 51-year-old man in connection with alleged harassment to cause violence against a female. He has since been bailed until a date in January 11."
Steve McFadden earned British Soap Award in 2011 for Villain of the Year through his role on "EastEnders".
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers