British Star Steve McFadden Accused of Harassment
British soap opera veteran Steve McFadden has been arrested over allegations of harassment. The actor, who is famous in his native U.K. for playing hardman Phil Mitchell in hit drama "EastEnders", was quizzed by cops on Wednesday, November 3 following a complaint from his ex-girlfriend Dr Rachel Sidwell, the mother of his daughter Amelie.
He was later released on bail and is expected to return to a police station early 2011. A spokesperson for Scotland Yard says, "On Wednesday, November 3 officers from Haringey (London) arrested a 51-year-old man in connection with alleged harassment to cause violence against a female. He has since been bailed until a date in January 11."
Steve McFadden earned British Soap Award in 2011 for Villain of the Year through his role on "EastEnders".
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport