British Star Steve McFadden Accused of Harassment
British soap opera veteran Steve McFadden has been arrested over allegations of harassment. The actor, who is famous in his native U.K. for playing hardman Phil Mitchell in hit drama "EastEnders", was quizzed by cops on Wednesday, November 3 following a complaint from his ex-girlfriend Dr Rachel Sidwell, the mother of his daughter Amelie.
He was later released on bail and is expected to return to a police station early 2011. A spokesperson for Scotland Yard says, "On Wednesday, November 3 officers from Haringey (London) arrested a 51-year-old man in connection with alleged harassment to cause violence against a female. He has since been bailed until a date in January 11."
Steve McFadden earned British Soap Award in 2011 for Villain of the Year through his role on "EastEnders".
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?