British Star Steve McFadden Accused of Harassment
British soap opera veteran Steve McFadden has been arrested over allegations of harassment. The actor, who is famous in his native U.K. for playing hardman Phil Mitchell in hit drama "EastEnders", was quizzed by cops on Wednesday, November 3 following a complaint from his ex-girlfriend Dr Rachel Sidwell, the mother of his daughter Amelie.
He was later released on bail and is expected to return to a police station early 2011. A spokesperson for Scotland Yard says, "On Wednesday, November 3 officers from Haringey (London) arrested a 51-year-old man in connection with alleged harassment to cause violence against a female. He has since been bailed until a date in January 11."
Steve McFadden earned British Soap Award in 2011 for Villain of the Year through his role on "EastEnders".
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back
- Future Flaunts Million-Dollar Chains in Flashy 'Super Trapper' Music Video
- Kanye West Is Begging Kim Kardashian to Stop Doing Plastic Surgery