Cathy Moriarty Under Hit-and-Run Investigation
Actress Cathy Moriarty is under investigation by police after allegedly crashing her car into another vehicle then speeding off. The star, who received an Academy Award nomination for her role in Martin Scorsese's 1980 film "Raging Bull", was reportedly behind the wheel of a silver Chrysler in New York last month when she smashed into a Volvo.
According to a police report, obtained by TMZ.com, Moriarty drove through a stop sign then hit the other car, before driving away from the scene. Cops reportedly visited Moriarty at her home, where they found her car with damage to its front, but she has denied any involvement in the crash.
No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri