Cathy Moriarty Under Hit-and-Run Investigation
Actress Cathy Moriarty is under investigation by police after allegedly crashing her car into another vehicle then speeding off. The star, who received an Academy Award nomination for her role in Martin Scorsese's 1980 film "Raging Bull", was reportedly behind the wheel of a silver Chrysler in New York last month when she smashed into a Volvo.
According to a police report, obtained by TMZ.com, Moriarty drove through a stop sign then hit the other car, before driving away from the scene. Cops reportedly visited Moriarty at her home, where they found her car with damage to its front, but she has denied any involvement in the crash.
No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic