Cathy Moriarty Under Hit-and-Run Investigation
Actress Cathy Moriarty is under investigation by police after allegedly crashing her car into another vehicle then speeding off. The star, who received an Academy Award nomination for her role in Martin Scorsese's 1980 film "Raging Bull", was reportedly behind the wheel of a silver Chrysler in New York last month when she smashed into a Volvo.
According to a police report, obtained by TMZ.com, Moriarty drove through a stop sign then hit the other car, before driving away from the scene. Cops reportedly visited Moriarty at her home, where they found her car with damage to its front, but she has denied any involvement in the crash.
No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked