Cathy Moriarty Under Hit-and-Run Investigation
Actress Cathy Moriarty is under investigation by police after allegedly crashing her car into another vehicle then speeding off. The star, who received an Academy Award nomination for her role in Martin Scorsese's 1980 film "Raging Bull", was reportedly behind the wheel of a silver Chrysler in New York last month when she smashed into a Volvo.
According to a police report, obtained by TMZ.com, Moriarty drove through a stop sign then hit the other car, before driving away from the scene. Cops reportedly visited Moriarty at her home, where they found her car with damage to its front, but she has denied any involvement in the crash.
No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood