Katy Perry Thrilled About Dual Citizenship
Katy Perry's marriage to British funnyman Russell Brand is already paying great dividends - she can now dual for dual citizenship and avoid the long queues in immigration at London airports. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker wed Brand in India in October, and insists easy entry to the U.K. was not a factor in her decision to get married - but it helps.
She hopes the citizenship will make her frequent transAtlantic trips less stressful when she touches down in London. Perry tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "A gay couple I know are going to get married for British citizenship and I'm like, 'Oh!' "
"But of course I want to get dual citizenship. Those lines at Heathrow (airport) are disgusting. So, I mean, that would be a perk, right?"
More Katy Perry News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?