LeAnn Rimes Debunks Eddie Cibrian Engagement Rumors on Twitter
Singer LeAnn Rimes has dismissed reports she's planning a wedding with boyfriend Eddie Cibrian, insisting the pair is not engaged. The country star took to her Twitter account on Friday, November 5 to deny news reports suggesting Cibrian had proposed to her.
Clearly annoyed by the rumors, she wrote, "I've about had it. Even though this is positive 'news' it's not true." She adds, "Eddie and I are beyond happy and in love and look forward to one day sharing such private news with you all and hopefully we will be able to enjoy it privately and share it with our family and friend's before the world knows (contrary to reports on our intentions)."
She then joked, "I'M PREGNANT TOO!!!" before adding, "Thanks to all of our wonderful fans for the premature congrats. But for now, let's all be happy we're happy and still and will remain together! Eddie and I felt we couldn't let this rumor go on any longer."
The couple is partly responsible for sparking the rumor in the first place after posting a joke proposal picture, taken at a Halloween party last weekend on their Twitter accounts.
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park