LeAnn Rimes Debunks Eddie Cibrian Engagement Rumors on Twitter
Singer LeAnn Rimes has dismissed reports she's planning a wedding with boyfriend Eddie Cibrian, insisting the pair is not engaged. The country star took to her Twitter account on Friday, November 5 to deny news reports suggesting Cibrian had proposed to her.
Clearly annoyed by the rumors, she wrote, "I've about had it. Even though this is positive 'news' it's not true." She adds, "Eddie and I are beyond happy and in love and look forward to one day sharing such private news with you all and hopefully we will be able to enjoy it privately and share it with our family and friend's before the world knows (contrary to reports on our intentions)."
She then joked, "I'M PREGNANT TOO!!!" before adding, "Thanks to all of our wonderful fans for the premature congrats. But for now, let's all be happy we're happy and still and will remain together! Eddie and I felt we couldn't let this rumor go on any longer."
The couple is partly responsible for sparking the rumor in the first place after posting a joke proposal picture, taken at a Halloween party last weekend on their Twitter accounts.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie