LeAnn Rimes Debunks Eddie Cibrian Engagement Rumors on Twitter
Singer LeAnn Rimes has dismissed reports she's planning a wedding with boyfriend Eddie Cibrian, insisting the pair is not engaged. The country star took to her Twitter account on Friday, November 5 to deny news reports suggesting Cibrian had proposed to her.
Clearly annoyed by the rumors, she wrote, "I've about had it. Even though this is positive 'news' it's not true." She adds, "Eddie and I are beyond happy and in love and look forward to one day sharing such private news with you all and hopefully we will be able to enjoy it privately and share it with our family and friend's before the world knows (contrary to reports on our intentions)."
She then joked, "I'M PREGNANT TOO!!!" before adding, "Thanks to all of our wonderful fans for the premature congrats. But for now, let's all be happy we're happy and still and will remain together! Eddie and I felt we couldn't let this rumor go on any longer."
The couple is partly responsible for sparking the rumor in the first place after posting a joke proposal picture, taken at a Halloween party last weekend on their Twitter accounts.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri