LeAnn Rimes Debunks Eddie Cibrian Engagement Rumors on Twitter
Singer LeAnn Rimes has dismissed reports she's planning a wedding with boyfriend Eddie Cibrian, insisting the pair is not engaged. The country star took to her Twitter account on Friday, November 5 to deny news reports suggesting Cibrian had proposed to her.
Clearly annoyed by the rumors, she wrote, "I've about had it. Even though this is positive 'news' it's not true." She adds, "Eddie and I are beyond happy and in love and look forward to one day sharing such private news with you all and hopefully we will be able to enjoy it privately and share it with our family and friend's before the world knows (contrary to reports on our intentions)."
She then joked, "I'M PREGNANT TOO!!!" before adding, "Thanks to all of our wonderful fans for the premature congrats. But for now, let's all be happy we're happy and still and will remain together! Eddie and I felt we couldn't let this rumor go on any longer."
The couple is partly responsible for sparking the rumor in the first place after posting a joke proposal picture, taken at a Halloween party last weekend on their Twitter accounts.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service