LeAnn Rimes Debunks Eddie Cibrian Engagement Rumors on Twitter
Singer LeAnn Rimes has dismissed reports she's planning a wedding with boyfriend Eddie Cibrian, insisting the pair is not engaged. The country star took to her Twitter account on Friday, November 5 to deny news reports suggesting Cibrian had proposed to her.
Clearly annoyed by the rumors, she wrote, "I've about had it. Even though this is positive 'news' it's not true." She adds, "Eddie and I are beyond happy and in love and look forward to one day sharing such private news with you all and hopefully we will be able to enjoy it privately and share it with our family and friend's before the world knows (contrary to reports on our intentions)."
She then joked, "I'M PREGNANT TOO!!!" before adding, "Thanks to all of our wonderful fans for the premature congrats. But for now, let's all be happy we're happy and still and will remain together! Eddie and I felt we couldn't let this rumor go on any longer."
The couple is partly responsible for sparking the rumor in the first place after posting a joke proposal picture, taken at a Halloween party last weekend on their Twitter accounts.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds