French Star Delphine Chaneac Rumored to Play Villain in 'Transformers 4'
French star Delphine Chaneac is set for an all-action role in the fourth "Transformers" film, if online gossip is to be believed. The "Splice" star is rumored to be in the running to play a villain in the sequel and she couldn't be happier.
She tells WENN, "I want to do more physical movies, like the 'X-Men' or 'Transformers'... and somebody sent me an email a few days ago, saying you're going to be in 'Transformers 4'. That's great because I want to work more with the body, because, in France, there aren't a lot of action films... and I don't want to be the prettiest girl in the film, or anything like that. I'd like to challenge myself. I think my look and my physical abilities could fit in those kind of projects."
Chaneac is currently working alongside former "Terminator" star Edward Furlong, James Caan and Paul Sorvino in a real-life tale about the Jewish Mafia, entitled "For The Love of Money". But she admits her passions lie with vampire movies and "James Bond", "I am as well a big fan of vampire movies and it would be fantastic to play a James Bond Girl. It would be more of an honor than an actual goal."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly