French Star Delphine Chaneac Rumored to Play Villain in 'Transformers 4'
French star Delphine Chaneac is set for an all-action role in the fourth "Transformers" film, if online gossip is to be believed. The "Splice" star is rumored to be in the running to play a villain in the sequel and she couldn't be happier.
She tells WENN, "I want to do more physical movies, like the 'X-Men' or 'Transformers'... and somebody sent me an email a few days ago, saying you're going to be in 'Transformers 4'. That's great because I want to work more with the body, because, in France, there aren't a lot of action films... and I don't want to be the prettiest girl in the film, or anything like that. I'd like to challenge myself. I think my look and my physical abilities could fit in those kind of projects."
Chaneac is currently working alongside former "Terminator" star Edward Furlong, James Caan and Paul Sorvino in a real-life tale about the Jewish Mafia, entitled "For The Love of Money". But she admits her passions lie with vampire movies and "James Bond", "I am as well a big fan of vampire movies and it would be fantastic to play a James Bond Girl. It would be more of an honor than an actual goal."
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights