French Star Delphine Chaneac Rumored to Play Villain in 'Transformers 4'
French star Delphine Chaneac is set for an all-action role in the fourth "Transformers" film, if online gossip is to be believed. The "Splice" star is rumored to be in the running to play a villain in the sequel and she couldn't be happier.
She tells WENN, "I want to do more physical movies, like the 'X-Men' or 'Transformers'... and somebody sent me an email a few days ago, saying you're going to be in 'Transformers 4'. That's great because I want to work more with the body, because, in France, there aren't a lot of action films... and I don't want to be the prettiest girl in the film, or anything like that. I'd like to challenge myself. I think my look and my physical abilities could fit in those kind of projects."
Chaneac is currently working alongside former "Terminator" star Edward Furlong, James Caan and Paul Sorvino in a real-life tale about the Jewish Mafia, entitled "For The Love of Money". But she admits her passions lie with vampire movies and "James Bond", "I am as well a big fan of vampire movies and it would be fantastic to play a James Bond Girl. It would be more of an honor than an actual goal."
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing