French Star Delphine Chaneac Rumored to Play Villain in 'Transformers 4'
French star Delphine Chaneac is set for an all-action role in the fourth "Transformers" film, if online gossip is to be believed. The "Splice" star is rumored to be in the running to play a villain in the sequel and she couldn't be happier.
She tells WENN, "I want to do more physical movies, like the 'X-Men' or 'Transformers'... and somebody sent me an email a few days ago, saying you're going to be in 'Transformers 4'. That's great because I want to work more with the body, because, in France, there aren't a lot of action films... and I don't want to be the prettiest girl in the film, or anything like that. I'd like to challenge myself. I think my look and my physical abilities could fit in those kind of projects."
Chaneac is currently working alongside former "Terminator" star Edward Furlong, James Caan and Paul Sorvino in a real-life tale about the Jewish Mafia, entitled "For The Love of Money". But she admits her passions lie with vampire movies and "James Bond", "I am as well a big fan of vampire movies and it would be fantastic to play a James Bond Girl. It would be more of an honor than an actual goal."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!