Nadine Coyle Named Most Glamorous Female in Northern Ireland
Singer Nadine Coyle was the toast of her native Northern Ireland on Thursday, November 4 as she accepted a top prize at the Glamour Awards. The Girls Aloud pop star was named the Most Glamorous Female at IN! Magazine's second annual Glamour Awards at the Merchant Hotel in Belfast.
And the prize was a touching welcome home honor for Coyle, who was born in Derry, Northern Ireland, but now lives in Los Angeles. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Lovely night in Belfast at the IN awards. Thank you all there. Now on the way to Dublin!! Wooohh!!! No place like home!"
Other celebrities who scooped trophies at the event include socialite Calum Best and golfing legend Darren Clarke.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!