Nadine Coyle Named Most Glamorous Female in Northern Ireland
Singer Nadine Coyle was the toast of her native Northern Ireland on Thursday, November 4 as she accepted a top prize at the Glamour Awards. The Girls Aloud pop star was named the Most Glamorous Female at IN! Magazine's second annual Glamour Awards at the Merchant Hotel in Belfast.
And the prize was a touching welcome home honor for Coyle, who was born in Derry, Northern Ireland, but now lives in Los Angeles. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Lovely night in Belfast at the IN awards. Thank you all there. Now on the way to Dublin!! Wooohh!!! No place like home!"
Other celebrities who scooped trophies at the event include socialite Calum Best and golfing legend Darren Clarke.
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked