Nadine Coyle Named Most Glamorous Female in Northern Ireland
Singer Nadine Coyle was the toast of her native Northern Ireland on Thursday, November 4 as she accepted a top prize at the Glamour Awards. The Girls Aloud pop star was named the Most Glamorous Female at IN! Magazine's second annual Glamour Awards at the Merchant Hotel in Belfast.
And the prize was a touching welcome home honor for Coyle, who was born in Derry, Northern Ireland, but now lives in Los Angeles. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Lovely night in Belfast at the IN awards. Thank you all there. Now on the way to Dublin!! Wooohh!!! No place like home!"
Other celebrities who scooped trophies at the event include socialite Calum Best and golfing legend Darren Clarke.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'