Nadine Coyle Named Most Glamorous Female in Northern Ireland
Singer Nadine Coyle was the toast of her native Northern Ireland on Thursday, November 4 as she accepted a top prize at the Glamour Awards. The Girls Aloud pop star was named the Most Glamorous Female at IN! Magazine's second annual Glamour Awards at the Merchant Hotel in Belfast.
And the prize was a touching welcome home honor for Coyle, who was born in Derry, Northern Ireland, but now lives in Los Angeles. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Lovely night in Belfast at the IN awards. Thank you all there. Now on the way to Dublin!! Wooohh!!! No place like home!"
Other celebrities who scooped trophies at the event include socialite Calum Best and golfing legend Darren Clarke.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival