Nadine Coyle Named Most Glamorous Female in Northern Ireland
Singer Nadine Coyle was the toast of her native Northern Ireland on Thursday, November 4 as she accepted a top prize at the Glamour Awards. The Girls Aloud pop star was named the Most Glamorous Female at IN! Magazine's second annual Glamour Awards at the Merchant Hotel in Belfast.
And the prize was a touching welcome home honor for Coyle, who was born in Derry, Northern Ireland, but now lives in Los Angeles. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Lovely night in Belfast at the IN awards. Thank you all there. Now on the way to Dublin!! Wooohh!!! No place like home!"
Other celebrities who scooped trophies at the event include socialite Calum Best and golfing legend Darren Clarke.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures