Katy Perry Wants to Do Racy Burlesque Photo Shoot
Katy Perry has vowed never to strip for Playboy magazine - she's planning a sexy, Dita Von Teese-style burlesque photo shoot instead. The "I Kissed a Girl" singer is known for her fun-filled, saucy stage antics, but she's adamant she would never bare all for the popular men's magazine.
Instead the newlywed wants to tease her fans with a flesh-flashing shoot - complete with racy black lingerie and vampish make-up, inspired by burlesque beauty Von Teese.
Perry tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "I like to play that (sexy) card because it's fun and definitely in my deck, but I like to tease. I'm like a burlesque girl. I definitely won't be doing a Playboy spread but I will be doing a kind of Dita Von Teese style (session)."
More Katy Perry News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna