Katy Perry Wants to Do Racy Burlesque Photo Shoot
Katy Perry has vowed never to strip for Playboy magazine - she's planning a sexy, Dita Von Teese-style burlesque photo shoot instead. The "I Kissed a Girl" singer is known for her fun-filled, saucy stage antics, but she's adamant she would never bare all for the popular men's magazine.
Instead the newlywed wants to tease her fans with a flesh-flashing shoot - complete with racy black lingerie and vampish make-up, inspired by burlesque beauty Von Teese.
Perry tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "I like to play that (sexy) card because it's fun and definitely in my deck, but I like to tease. I'm like a burlesque girl. I definitely won't be doing a Playboy spread but I will be doing a kind of Dita Von Teese style (session)."
More Katy Perry News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour