Katy Perry Wants to Do Racy Burlesque Photo Shoot
Katy Perry has vowed never to strip for Playboy magazine - she's planning a sexy, Dita Von Teese-style burlesque photo shoot instead. The "I Kissed a Girl" singer is known for her fun-filled, saucy stage antics, but she's adamant she would never bare all for the popular men's magazine.
Instead the newlywed wants to tease her fans with a flesh-flashing shoot - complete with racy black lingerie and vampish make-up, inspired by burlesque beauty Von Teese.
Perry tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "I like to play that (sexy) card because it's fun and definitely in my deck, but I like to tease. I'm like a burlesque girl. I definitely won't be doing a Playboy spread but I will be doing a kind of Dita Von Teese style (session)."
More Katy Perry News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart