Michael Jackson Told Mom He Wasn't Using Drugs
Michael Jackson's mother has revealed she challenged her superstar son about reports he was hooked on powerful drugs - but he insisted he was clean. In a candid TV interview with Oprah Winfrey for "The Oprah Winfrey Show", which will air in America on Monday, November 8, Katherine Jackson opens up about her own fears for her son, who died following a drug overdose last year in June.
She says, "I spoke to him about them (drug reports) once.. and he denied it. I was telling him that I didn't want to hear one day that he had overdosed, because it would break my heart and kill me too."
"He kept saying he wasn't on anything. He said, 'Mother, you don't believe me'. He kept saying, 'My own mother don't (sic) believe me'."
More Michael Jackson News
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses