Michael Jackson Told Mom He Wasn't Using Drugs
Michael Jackson's mother has revealed she challenged her superstar son about reports he was hooked on powerful drugs - but he insisted he was clean. In a candid TV interview with Oprah Winfrey for "The Oprah Winfrey Show", which will air in America on Monday, November 8, Katherine Jackson opens up about her own fears for her son, who died following a drug overdose last year in June.
She says, "I spoke to him about them (drug reports) once.. and he denied it. I was telling him that I didn't want to hear one day that he had overdosed, because it would break my heart and kill me too."
"He kept saying he wasn't on anything. He said, 'Mother, you don't believe me'. He kept saying, 'My own mother don't (sic) believe me'."
More Michael Jackson News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease