Michael Jackson Told Mom He Wasn't Using Drugs
Michael Jackson's mother has revealed she challenged her superstar son about reports he was hooked on powerful drugs - but he insisted he was clean. In a candid TV interview with Oprah Winfrey for "The Oprah Winfrey Show", which will air in America on Monday, November 8, Katherine Jackson opens up about her own fears for her son, who died following a drug overdose last year in June.
She says, "I spoke to him about them (drug reports) once.. and he denied it. I was telling him that I didn't want to hear one day that he had overdosed, because it would break my heart and kill me too."
"He kept saying he wasn't on anything. He said, 'Mother, you don't believe me'. He kept saying, 'My own mother don't (sic) believe me'."
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date