Michael Jackson Told Mom He Wasn't Using Drugs
Michael Jackson's mother has revealed she challenged her superstar son about reports he was hooked on powerful drugs - but he insisted he was clean. In a candid TV interview with Oprah Winfrey for "The Oprah Winfrey Show", which will air in America on Monday, November 8, Katherine Jackson opens up about her own fears for her son, who died following a drug overdose last year in June.
She says, "I spoke to him about them (drug reports) once.. and he denied it. I was telling him that I didn't want to hear one day that he had overdosed, because it would break my heart and kill me too."
"He kept saying he wasn't on anything. He said, 'Mother, you don't believe me'. He kept saying, 'My own mother don't (sic) believe me'."
More Michael Jackson News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney