Michael Jackson Told Mom He Wasn't Using Drugs
Michael Jackson's mother has revealed she challenged her superstar son about reports he was hooked on powerful drugs - but he insisted he was clean. In a candid TV interview with Oprah Winfrey for "The Oprah Winfrey Show", which will air in America on Monday, November 8, Katherine Jackson opens up about her own fears for her son, who died following a drug overdose last year in June.
She says, "I spoke to him about them (drug reports) once.. and he denied it. I was telling him that I didn't want to hear one day that he had overdosed, because it would break my heart and kill me too."
"He kept saying he wasn't on anything. He said, 'Mother, you don't believe me'. He kept saying, 'My own mother don't (sic) believe me'."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby