U2 Among Honored Acts at Billboard Touring Awards
Rock acts including U2, Metallica and AC/DC were the toast of the Billboard Touring Awards in New York on Thursday, November 4, taking the night's top prizes. The Irish band's "360 Degree" trek was named Top Tour and Top Draw at the ceremony, while AC/DC's show at the ANZ Stadium in Sydney, Australia in February took the Top Boxscore honor.
Metallica landed the Eventful Fans' Choice, while Canadian rockers Rush were crowned Legend of Live. Pop acts were also honored at the prize-giving, with Lady GaGa receiving the Breakthrough trophy, while the "Poker Face" hitmaker's 'Monster Ball' tour scored an award for Concert Marketing & Promotion.
Britain's Download Festival was named Top Festival, while London's O2 Arena was picked out as Top Arena.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour