U2 Among Honored Acts at Billboard Touring Awards
Rock acts including U2, Metallica and AC/DC were the toast of the Billboard Touring Awards in New York on Thursday, November 4, taking the night's top prizes. The Irish band's "360 Degree" trek was named Top Tour and Top Draw at the ceremony, while AC/DC's show at the ANZ Stadium in Sydney, Australia in February took the Top Boxscore honor.
Metallica landed the Eventful Fans' Choice, while Canadian rockers Rush were crowned Legend of Live. Pop acts were also honored at the prize-giving, with Lady GaGa receiving the Breakthrough trophy, while the "Poker Face" hitmaker's 'Monster Ball' tour scored an award for Concert Marketing & Promotion.
Britain's Download Festival was named Top Festival, while London's O2 Arena was picked out as Top Arena.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary