U2 Among Honored Acts at Billboard Touring Awards
Rock acts including U2, Metallica and AC/DC were the toast of the Billboard Touring Awards in New York on Thursday, November 4, taking the night's top prizes. The Irish band's "360 Degree" trek was named Top Tour and Top Draw at the ceremony, while AC/DC's show at the ANZ Stadium in Sydney, Australia in February took the Top Boxscore honor.
Metallica landed the Eventful Fans' Choice, while Canadian rockers Rush were crowned Legend of Live. Pop acts were also honored at the prize-giving, with Lady GaGa receiving the Breakthrough trophy, while the "Poker Face" hitmaker's 'Monster Ball' tour scored an award for Concert Marketing & Promotion.
Britain's Download Festival was named Top Festival, while London's O2 Arena was picked out as Top Arena.
More U2 News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'