U2 Among Honored Acts at Billboard Touring Awards
Rock acts including U2, Metallica and AC/DC were the toast of the Billboard Touring Awards in New York on Thursday, November 4, taking the night's top prizes. The Irish band's "360 Degree" trek was named Top Tour and Top Draw at the ceremony, while AC/DC's show at the ANZ Stadium in Sydney, Australia in February took the Top Boxscore honor.
Metallica landed the Eventful Fans' Choice, while Canadian rockers Rush were crowned Legend of Live. Pop acts were also honored at the prize-giving, with Lady GaGa receiving the Breakthrough trophy, while the "Poker Face" hitmaker's 'Monster Ball' tour scored an award for Concert Marketing & Promotion.
Britain's Download Festival was named Top Festival, while London's O2 Arena was picked out as Top Arena.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene