Judge Clears Kanye West, Suge Knight Plans Appeal
Hip-hop mogul Marion Suge Knight has lost his long running legal battle with Kanye West over a shooting at a Florida nightclub in 2005. Knight sued the "Stronger" hitmaker over allegations he was shot in the leg during a robbery at a party hosted by the star in Miami Beach five years ago.
He claimed West was responsible for the incident because he should have increased security at the venue to stop a gun being smuggled in, and demanded more than $1 million in damages. A judge in Miami threw out the lawsuit on Thursday, November 4 after concluding there was not enough evidence to prove the shooting could have been prevented.
But Knight is not going to let go the case easily. According to AP, he plans to appeal against the judge's decision that dismissed his lawsuit against Kanye.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked