Judge Clears Kanye West, Suge Knight Plans Appeal
Hip-hop mogul Marion Suge Knight has lost his long running legal battle with Kanye West over a shooting at a Florida nightclub in 2005. Knight sued the "Stronger" hitmaker over allegations he was shot in the leg during a robbery at a party hosted by the star in Miami Beach five years ago.
He claimed West was responsible for the incident because he should have increased security at the venue to stop a gun being smuggled in, and demanded more than $1 million in damages. A judge in Miami threw out the lawsuit on Thursday, November 4 after concluding there was not enough evidence to prove the shooting could have been prevented.
But Knight is not going to let go the case easily. According to AP, he plans to appeal against the judge's decision that dismissed his lawsuit against Kanye.
More Suge Knight News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'