Judge Clears Kanye West, Suge Knight Plans Appeal
Hip-hop mogul Marion Suge Knight has lost his long running legal battle with Kanye West over a shooting at a Florida nightclub in 2005. Knight sued the "Stronger" hitmaker over allegations he was shot in the leg during a robbery at a party hosted by the star in Miami Beach five years ago.
He claimed West was responsible for the incident because he should have increased security at the venue to stop a gun being smuggled in, and demanded more than $1 million in damages. A judge in Miami threw out the lawsuit on Thursday, November 4 after concluding there was not enough evidence to prove the shooting could have been prevented.
But Knight is not going to let go the case easily. According to AP, he plans to appeal against the judge's decision that dismissed his lawsuit against Kanye.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video