Judge Clears Kanye West, Suge Knight Plans Appeal
Hip-hop mogul Marion Suge Knight has lost his long running legal battle with Kanye West over a shooting at a Florida nightclub in 2005. Knight sued the "Stronger" hitmaker over allegations he was shot in the leg during a robbery at a party hosted by the star in Miami Beach five years ago.
He claimed West was responsible for the incident because he should have increased security at the venue to stop a gun being smuggled in, and demanded more than $1 million in damages. A judge in Miami threw out the lawsuit on Thursday, November 4 after concluding there was not enough evidence to prove the shooting could have been prevented.
But Knight is not going to let go the case easily. According to AP, he plans to appeal against the judge's decision that dismissed his lawsuit against Kanye.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest