Judge Clears Kanye West, Suge Knight Plans Appeal
Hip-hop mogul Marion Suge Knight has lost his long running legal battle with Kanye West over a shooting at a Florida nightclub in 2005. Knight sued the "Stronger" hitmaker over allegations he was shot in the leg during a robbery at a party hosted by the star in Miami Beach five years ago.
He claimed West was responsible for the incident because he should have increased security at the venue to stop a gun being smuggled in, and demanded more than $1 million in damages. A judge in Miami threw out the lawsuit on Thursday, November 4 after concluding there was not enough evidence to prove the shooting could have been prevented.
But Knight is not going to let go the case easily. According to AP, he plans to appeal against the judge's decision that dismissed his lawsuit against Kanye.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56