Will Ferrel Is Most Overpaid Hollywood Actor, Again
Funnyman Will Ferrell has been named Hollywood's Most Overpaid Star for the second year running. The "Elf" actor's slew of box office bombs earned a paltry $3.35 for every $1 the star pocketed, according to figures compiled by Forbes magazine. When he topped the annual list last year, Ferrell was pulling in just $3.29 per dollar he took home.
Eddie Murphy was second on the new countdown - his films drew $4.45 for every dollar, although Forbes' editors ruled out animated movies and therefore did not include his hit "Shrek" films.
Funnymen Seth Rogen, Vince Vaughn and Adam Sandler also made the Top 10 list of overpaid stars, while Denzel Washington, Tom Cruise and Matt Damon were also namechecked.
Meanwhile, "Transformers" star Shia LaBeouf is Hollywood's best bargain - for every dollar he pockets for a film, his movies earn an average of $81.
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media