Will Ferrel Is Most Overpaid Hollywood Actor, Again
Funnyman Will Ferrell has been named Hollywood's Most Overpaid Star for the second year running. The "Elf" actor's slew of box office bombs earned a paltry $3.35 for every $1 the star pocketed, according to figures compiled by Forbes magazine. When he topped the annual list last year, Ferrell was pulling in just $3.29 per dollar he took home.
Eddie Murphy was second on the new countdown - his films drew $4.45 for every dollar, although Forbes' editors ruled out animated movies and therefore did not include his hit "Shrek" films.
Funnymen Seth Rogen, Vince Vaughn and Adam Sandler also made the Top 10 list of overpaid stars, while Denzel Washington, Tom Cruise and Matt Damon were also namechecked.
Meanwhile, "Transformers" star Shia LaBeouf is Hollywood's best bargain - for every dollar he pockets for a film, his movies earn an average of $81.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'