Will Ferrel Is Most Overpaid Hollywood Actor, Again
Funnyman Will Ferrell has been named Hollywood's Most Overpaid Star for the second year running. The "Elf" actor's slew of box office bombs earned a paltry $3.35 for every $1 the star pocketed, according to figures compiled by Forbes magazine. When he topped the annual list last year, Ferrell was pulling in just $3.29 per dollar he took home.
Eddie Murphy was second on the new countdown - his films drew $4.45 for every dollar, although Forbes' editors ruled out animated movies and therefore did not include his hit "Shrek" films.
Funnymen Seth Rogen, Vince Vaughn and Adam Sandler also made the Top 10 list of overpaid stars, while Denzel Washington, Tom Cruise and Matt Damon were also namechecked.
Meanwhile, "Transformers" star Shia LaBeouf is Hollywood's best bargain - for every dollar he pockets for a film, his movies earn an average of $81.
More Will Ferrel News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound