Will Ferrel Is Most Overpaid Hollywood Actor, Again
Funnyman Will Ferrell has been named Hollywood's Most Overpaid Star for the second year running. The "Elf" actor's slew of box office bombs earned a paltry $3.35 for every $1 the star pocketed, according to figures compiled by Forbes magazine. When he topped the annual list last year, Ferrell was pulling in just $3.29 per dollar he took home.
Eddie Murphy was second on the new countdown - his films drew $4.45 for every dollar, although Forbes' editors ruled out animated movies and therefore did not include his hit "Shrek" films.
Funnymen Seth Rogen, Vince Vaughn and Adam Sandler also made the Top 10 list of overpaid stars, while Denzel Washington, Tom Cruise and Matt Damon were also namechecked.
Meanwhile, "Transformers" star Shia LaBeouf is Hollywood's best bargain - for every dollar he pockets for a film, his movies earn an average of $81.
More Will Ferrel News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame