Will Ferrel Is Most Overpaid Hollywood Actor, Again
Funnyman Will Ferrell has been named Hollywood's Most Overpaid Star for the second year running. The "Elf" actor's slew of box office bombs earned a paltry $3.35 for every $1 the star pocketed, according to figures compiled by Forbes magazine. When he topped the annual list last year, Ferrell was pulling in just $3.29 per dollar he took home.
Eddie Murphy was second on the new countdown - his films drew $4.45 for every dollar, although Forbes' editors ruled out animated movies and therefore did not include his hit "Shrek" films.
Funnymen Seth Rogen, Vince Vaughn and Adam Sandler also made the Top 10 list of overpaid stars, while Denzel Washington, Tom Cruise and Matt Damon were also namechecked.
Meanwhile, "Transformers" star Shia LaBeouf is Hollywood's best bargain - for every dollar he pockets for a film, his movies earn an average of $81.
More Will Ferrel News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3