Selena Gomez's Word of Support for Demi Lovato Denied
A spokesperson for Selena Gomez has dismissed reports the star has reached out to Demi Lovato in a bid to patch up their friendship. The "Camp Rock" star has checked into rehab to deal with "emotional and physical" issues, scrapping her appearances on a tour with the Jonas Brothers.
Internet gossips began speculating about the 18 year old's relationship with Gomez, alleging a rumored feud between the former best pals could have played a part in Lovato's troubles. A statement purportedly written by Gomez then surfaced online, in which she supposedly admitted feeling "like a horrible friend" for not supporting the singer/actress.
But Gomez's representative tells GossipCop.com that the message is "not her" and that "no statement has been made" by the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up