Selena Gomez's Word of Support for Demi Lovato Denied
A spokesperson for Selena Gomez has dismissed reports the star has reached out to Demi Lovato in a bid to patch up their friendship. The "Camp Rock" star has checked into rehab to deal with "emotional and physical" issues, scrapping her appearances on a tour with the Jonas Brothers.
Internet gossips began speculating about the 18 year old's relationship with Gomez, alleging a rumored feud between the former best pals could have played a part in Lovato's troubles. A statement purportedly written by Gomez then surfaced online, in which she supposedly admitted feeling "like a horrible friend" for not supporting the singer/actress.
But Gomez's representative tells GossipCop.com that the message is "not her" and that "no statement has been made" by the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star.
More Selena Gomez News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does