Selena Gomez's Word of Support for Demi Lovato Denied
A spokesperson for Selena Gomez has dismissed reports the star has reached out to Demi Lovato in a bid to patch up their friendship. The "Camp Rock" star has checked into rehab to deal with "emotional and physical" issues, scrapping her appearances on a tour with the Jonas Brothers.
Internet gossips began speculating about the 18 year old's relationship with Gomez, alleging a rumored feud between the former best pals could have played a part in Lovato's troubles. A statement purportedly written by Gomez then surfaced online, in which she supposedly admitted feeling "like a horrible friend" for not supporting the singer/actress.
But Gomez's representative tells GossipCop.com that the message is "not her" and that "no statement has been made" by the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star.
More Selena Gomez News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story