Selena Gomez's Word of Support for Demi Lovato Denied
A spokesperson for Selena Gomez has dismissed reports the star has reached out to Demi Lovato in a bid to patch up their friendship. The "Camp Rock" star has checked into rehab to deal with "emotional and physical" issues, scrapping her appearances on a tour with the Jonas Brothers.
Internet gossips began speculating about the 18 year old's relationship with Gomez, alleging a rumored feud between the former best pals could have played a part in Lovato's troubles. A statement purportedly written by Gomez then surfaced online, in which she supposedly admitted feeling "like a horrible friend" for not supporting the singer/actress.
But Gomez's representative tells GossipCop.com that the message is "not her" and that "no statement has been made" by the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star.
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen