Selena Gomez's Word of Support for Demi Lovato Denied
A spokesperson for Selena Gomez has dismissed reports the star has reached out to Demi Lovato in a bid to patch up their friendship. The "Camp Rock" star has checked into rehab to deal with "emotional and physical" issues, scrapping her appearances on a tour with the Jonas Brothers.
Internet gossips began speculating about the 18 year old's relationship with Gomez, alleging a rumored feud between the former best pals could have played a part in Lovato's troubles. A statement purportedly written by Gomez then surfaced online, in which she supposedly admitted feeling "like a horrible friend" for not supporting the singer/actress.
But Gomez's representative tells GossipCop.com that the message is "not her" and that "no statement has been made" by the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star.
More Selena Gomez News
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It