LeAnn Rimes Skipped 'Thank-You' Party Thrown by Shape Magazine
LeAnn Rimes was a noticeable absentee at the Shape magazine party on Thursday, November 4 - the country star stayed home after falling ill. The singer has been embroiled in controversy after editors put her on the cover of the American magazine, then subsequently apologized for their "terrible mistake" following complaints about the spread.
Several readers were furious that Rimes was being saluted despite her affair with actor Eddie Cibrian, which led to the break-up of both their marriages. But Rimes didn't make it to the Los Angeles bash at Trousdale club to celebrate her issue - she was recovering from a bout of influenza.
Her spokesperson tells the New York Post's Page Six, "Unfortunately (Rimes) caught the flu, and under doctor's orders was advised not to travel or go out." Rimes previously told fans she found it "very contradictory" that Shape bosses were throwing her a cocktail reception amid the scandal.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'