Susan Boyle Turns to Hulk When Angry
Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle has admitted she suffers mood swings, likening herself to the temperamental Incredible Hulk. The star has had a string of well-publicized meltdowns, most notably checking into rehab shortly after appearing on 2009's "Britain's Got Talent".
She also hit the headlines last year after she became embroiled in an argument with her assistant at a Japanese airport during a promotional trip. Boyle blames the incident on being tired and overworked - but confesses she does have issues with her temper.
Appearing on Piers Morgan's "Life Stories", she reveals, "I was really tired then, I was up and down like a yo-yo. Not nice. I have got a temper, I'm like the Incredible Hulk."
In the same interview, Boyle admitted that she was disappointed when she came second on "Got Talent". She said, "I did panic, because I'd just come second in a national competition. I didn't realize that that would be a good thing, not a bad thing."
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash