Susan Boyle Turns to Hulk When Angry
Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle has admitted she suffers mood swings, likening herself to the temperamental Incredible Hulk. The star has had a string of well-publicized meltdowns, most notably checking into rehab shortly after appearing on 2009's "Britain's Got Talent".
She also hit the headlines last year after she became embroiled in an argument with her assistant at a Japanese airport during a promotional trip. Boyle blames the incident on being tired and overworked - but confesses she does have issues with her temper.
Appearing on Piers Morgan's "Life Stories", she reveals, "I was really tired then, I was up and down like a yo-yo. Not nice. I have got a temper, I'm like the Incredible Hulk."
In the same interview, Boyle admitted that she was disappointed when she came second on "Got Talent". She said, "I did panic, because I'd just come second in a national competition. I didn't realize that that would be a good thing, not a bad thing."
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant