Susan Boyle Turns to Hulk When Angry
Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle has admitted she suffers mood swings, likening herself to the temperamental Incredible Hulk. The star has had a string of well-publicized meltdowns, most notably checking into rehab shortly after appearing on 2009's "Britain's Got Talent".
She also hit the headlines last year after she became embroiled in an argument with her assistant at a Japanese airport during a promotional trip. Boyle blames the incident on being tired and overworked - but confesses she does have issues with her temper.
Appearing on Piers Morgan's "Life Stories", she reveals, "I was really tired then, I was up and down like a yo-yo. Not nice. I have got a temper, I'm like the Incredible Hulk."
In the same interview, Boyle admitted that she was disappointed when she came second on "Got Talent". She said, "I did panic, because I'd just come second in a national competition. I didn't realize that that would be a good thing, not a bad thing."
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie