Susan Boyle Turns to Hulk When Angry
Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle has admitted she suffers mood swings, likening herself to the temperamental Incredible Hulk. The star has had a string of well-publicized meltdowns, most notably checking into rehab shortly after appearing on 2009's "Britain's Got Talent".
She also hit the headlines last year after she became embroiled in an argument with her assistant at a Japanese airport during a promotional trip. Boyle blames the incident on being tired and overworked - but confesses she does have issues with her temper.
Appearing on Piers Morgan's "Life Stories", she reveals, "I was really tired then, I was up and down like a yo-yo. Not nice. I have got a temper, I'm like the Incredible Hulk."
In the same interview, Boyle admitted that she was disappointed when she came second on "Got Talent". She said, "I did panic, because I'd just come second in a national competition. I didn't realize that that would be a good thing, not a bad thing."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie