Beverley Knight Is Engaged to Producer Boyfriend
British singer Beverley Knight is engaged - but the star is so busy working, she's putting the wedding off until at least 2012. The "Shoulda Woulda Coulda" hitmaker was delighted when her production technician boyfriend James O'Keefe proposed recently.
But Knight admits she's so busy working on a follow-up to her 2009 album "100%", she has no time to plan their nuptials. She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I wasn't expecting it and what with the new album, our wedding won't be any time next year."
The MOBO Awards winner said last year during her tour that she would release a new studio album, her seventh, in 2012.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'