Beverley Knight Is Engaged to Producer Boyfriend
British singer Beverley Knight is engaged - but the star is so busy working, she's putting the wedding off until at least 2012. The "Shoulda Woulda Coulda" hitmaker was delighted when her production technician boyfriend James O'Keefe proposed recently.
But Knight admits she's so busy working on a follow-up to her 2009 album "100%", she has no time to plan their nuptials. She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I wasn't expecting it and what with the new album, our wedding won't be any time next year."
The MOBO Awards winner said last year during her tour that she would release a new studio album, her seventh, in 2012.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7