Beverley Knight Is Engaged to Producer Boyfriend
British singer Beverley Knight is engaged - but the star is so busy working, she's putting the wedding off until at least 2012. The "Shoulda Woulda Coulda" hitmaker was delighted when her production technician boyfriend James O'Keefe proposed recently.
But Knight admits she's so busy working on a follow-up to her 2009 album "100%", she has no time to plan their nuptials. She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I wasn't expecting it and what with the new album, our wedding won't be any time next year."
The MOBO Awards winner said last year during her tour that she would release a new studio album, her seventh, in 2012.
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'