Beverley Knight Is Engaged to Producer Boyfriend
British singer Beverley Knight is engaged - but the star is so busy working, she's putting the wedding off until at least 2012. The "Shoulda Woulda Coulda" hitmaker was delighted when her production technician boyfriend James O'Keefe proposed recently.
But Knight admits she's so busy working on a follow-up to her 2009 album "100%", she has no time to plan their nuptials. She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I wasn't expecting it and what with the new album, our wedding won't be any time next year."
The MOBO Awards winner said last year during her tour that she would release a new studio album, her seventh, in 2012.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'