Beverley Knight Is Engaged to Producer Boyfriend
British singer Beverley Knight is engaged - but the star is so busy working, she's putting the wedding off until at least 2012. The "Shoulda Woulda Coulda" hitmaker was delighted when her production technician boyfriend James O'Keefe proposed recently.
But Knight admits she's so busy working on a follow-up to her 2009 album "100%", she has no time to plan their nuptials. She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I wasn't expecting it and what with the new album, our wedding won't be any time next year."
The MOBO Awards winner said last year during her tour that she would release a new studio album, her seventh, in 2012.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding