Charlotte Church Snubs Lingerie Line Offer
Welsh singer Charlotte Church turned down the chance to front a lingerie line - because she hated the thought of fans seeing her in underwear. The "Crazy Chick" hitmaker was approached by businesswoman Michelle Mone about becoming a spokesmodel for the Ultimo brand in the U.K.
But Church snubbed the offer to concentrate on her music career - and because she only wants her "someone special" to see her stripped down. She says, "I say no to almost everything. Michelle Mone asked me to be the face of Ultimo lingerie, but to do a perfume or my own bras would just encourage people to forget what I'm about."
"Plus, I don't like the idea of getting my kit (clothes) off. That should be reserved for someone special."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'