Charlotte Church Snubs Lingerie Line Offer
Welsh singer Charlotte Church turned down the chance to front a lingerie line - because she hated the thought of fans seeing her in underwear. The "Crazy Chick" hitmaker was approached by businesswoman Michelle Mone about becoming a spokesmodel for the Ultimo brand in the U.K.
But Church snubbed the offer to concentrate on her music career - and because she only wants her "someone special" to see her stripped down. She says, "I say no to almost everything. Michelle Mone asked me to be the face of Ultimo lingerie, but to do a perfume or my own bras would just encourage people to forget what I'm about."
"Plus, I don't like the idea of getting my kit (clothes) off. That should be reserved for someone special."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!