Charlotte Church Snubs Lingerie Line Offer
Welsh singer Charlotte Church turned down the chance to front a lingerie line - because she hated the thought of fans seeing her in underwear. The "Crazy Chick" hitmaker was approached by businesswoman Michelle Mone about becoming a spokesmodel for the Ultimo brand in the U.K.
But Church snubbed the offer to concentrate on her music career - and because she only wants her "someone special" to see her stripped down. She says, "I say no to almost everything. Michelle Mone asked me to be the face of Ultimo lingerie, but to do a perfume or my own bras would just encourage people to forget what I'm about."
"Plus, I don't like the idea of getting my kit (clothes) off. That should be reserved for someone special."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her