Charlotte Church Snubs Lingerie Line Offer
Welsh singer Charlotte Church turned down the chance to front a lingerie line - because she hated the thought of fans seeing her in underwear. The "Crazy Chick" hitmaker was approached by businesswoman Michelle Mone about becoming a spokesmodel for the Ultimo brand in the U.K.
But Church snubbed the offer to concentrate on her music career - and because she only wants her "someone special" to see her stripped down. She says, "I say no to almost everything. Michelle Mone asked me to be the face of Ultimo lingerie, but to do a perfume or my own bras would just encourage people to forget what I'm about."
"Plus, I don't like the idea of getting my kit (clothes) off. That should be reserved for someone special."
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World