Charlotte Church Snubs Lingerie Line Offer
Welsh singer Charlotte Church turned down the chance to front a lingerie line - because she hated the thought of fans seeing her in underwear. The "Crazy Chick" hitmaker was approached by businesswoman Michelle Mone about becoming a spokesmodel for the Ultimo brand in the U.K.
But Church snubbed the offer to concentrate on her music career - and because she only wants her "someone special" to see her stripped down. She says, "I say no to almost everything. Michelle Mone asked me to be the face of Ultimo lingerie, but to do a perfume or my own bras would just encourage people to forget what I'm about."
"Plus, I don't like the idea of getting my kit (clothes) off. That should be reserved for someone special."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival