Pink Not Happy Fans Ring Her Doorbell
Pop punk Pink has issued a warning to fans who visit her home in a bid to meet their idol, insisting it's "never okay" for them to approach her property. The "So What" hitmaker is fuming after a string of overeager devotees showed up at her Los Angeles property this week to try and secure pictures of the star.
And she's taken to her Twitter.com page to order fans to stay away from the house she shares with husband Carey Hart. In a post on the site, Pink writes, "It is NEVER OKAY 2 ring someone's doorbell and ask them for a picture or an autograph. Why people don't know this truly boggles my mind. 4th time this week. Seriously?"
Pink is in the middle of promoting her greatest hits album which she calls "Greatest Hits... So Far!!!" and will release later this month.
More Pink News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie