Pink Not Happy Fans Ring Her Doorbell
Pop punk Pink has issued a warning to fans who visit her home in a bid to meet their idol, insisting it's "never okay" for them to approach her property. The "So What" hitmaker is fuming after a string of overeager devotees showed up at her Los Angeles property this week to try and secure pictures of the star.
And she's taken to her Twitter.com page to order fans to stay away from the house she shares with husband Carey Hart. In a post on the site, Pink writes, "It is NEVER OKAY 2 ring someone's doorbell and ask them for a picture or an autograph. Why people don't know this truly boggles my mind. 4th time this week. Seriously?"
Pink is in the middle of promoting her greatest hits album which she calls "Greatest Hits... So Far!!!" and will release later this month.
More Pink News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'