Pink Not Happy Fans Ring Her Doorbell
Pop punk Pink has issued a warning to fans who visit her home in a bid to meet their idol, insisting it's "never okay" for them to approach her property. The "So What" hitmaker is fuming after a string of overeager devotees showed up at her Los Angeles property this week to try and secure pictures of the star.
And she's taken to her Twitter.com page to order fans to stay away from the house she shares with husband Carey Hart. In a post on the site, Pink writes, "It is NEVER OKAY 2 ring someone's doorbell and ask them for a picture or an autograph. Why people don't know this truly boggles my mind. 4th time this week. Seriously?"
Pink is in the middle of promoting her greatest hits album which she calls "Greatest Hits... So Far!!!" and will release later this month.
More Pink News
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj