Pink Not Happy Fans Ring Her Doorbell
Pop punk Pink has issued a warning to fans who visit her home in a bid to meet their idol, insisting it's "never okay" for them to approach her property. The "So What" hitmaker is fuming after a string of overeager devotees showed up at her Los Angeles property this week to try and secure pictures of the star.
And she's taken to her Twitter.com page to order fans to stay away from the house she shares with husband Carey Hart. In a post on the site, Pink writes, "It is NEVER OKAY 2 ring someone's doorbell and ask them for a picture or an autograph. Why people don't know this truly boggles my mind. 4th time this week. Seriously?"
Pink is in the middle of promoting her greatest hits album which she calls "Greatest Hits... So Far!!!" and will release later this month.
More Pink News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna