Pink Not Happy Fans Ring Her Doorbell
Pop punk Pink has issued a warning to fans who visit her home in a bid to meet their idol, insisting it's "never okay" for them to approach her property. The "So What" hitmaker is fuming after a string of overeager devotees showed up at her Los Angeles property this week to try and secure pictures of the star.
And she's taken to her Twitter.com page to order fans to stay away from the house she shares with husband Carey Hart. In a post on the site, Pink writes, "It is NEVER OKAY 2 ring someone's doorbell and ask them for a picture or an autograph. Why people don't know this truly boggles my mind. 4th time this week. Seriously?"
Pink is in the middle of promoting her greatest hits album which she calls "Greatest Hits... So Far!!!" and will release later this month.
More Pink News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video