Swizz Beatz to Lecture Students of Arts
Swizz Beatz has been named the first Producer in Residence at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. The rap producer, who is married to Alicia Keys, will guide the students at the Clive Davis Department of Recorded Music through lectures, mentoring and one-on-one sessions during the upcoming academic year.
He says, "I'm excited to be able to take my many years of experience in the music business and use it as an example to instruct students. The invitation is humbling and I'm honored."
The Clive Davis Department of Recorded Music provides students with professional business and artistic training for success in the music industry.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?