Swizz Beatz to Lecture Students of Arts
Swizz Beatz has been named the first Producer in Residence at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. The rap producer, who is married to Alicia Keys, will guide the students at the Clive Davis Department of Recorded Music through lectures, mentoring and one-on-one sessions during the upcoming academic year.
He says, "I'm excited to be able to take my many years of experience in the music business and use it as an example to instruct students. The invitation is humbling and I'm honored."
The Clive Davis Department of Recorded Music provides students with professional business and artistic training for success in the music industry.
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale