Swizz Beatz to Lecture Students of Arts
Swizz Beatz has been named the first Producer in Residence at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. The rap producer, who is married to Alicia Keys, will guide the students at the Clive Davis Department of Recorded Music through lectures, mentoring and one-on-one sessions during the upcoming academic year.
He says, "I'm excited to be able to take my many years of experience in the music business and use it as an example to instruct students. The invitation is humbling and I'm honored."
The Clive Davis Department of Recorded Music provides students with professional business and artistic training for success in the music industry.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris