Swizz Beatz to Lecture Students of Arts
Swizz Beatz has been named the first Producer in Residence at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. The rap producer, who is married to Alicia Keys, will guide the students at the Clive Davis Department of Recorded Music through lectures, mentoring and one-on-one sessions during the upcoming academic year.
He says, "I'm excited to be able to take my many years of experience in the music business and use it as an example to instruct students. The invitation is humbling and I'm honored."
The Clive Davis Department of Recorded Music provides students with professional business and artistic training for success in the music industry.
More Swizz Beatz News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci