Swizz Beatz to Lecture Students of Arts
Swizz Beatz has been named the first Producer in Residence at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. The rap producer, who is married to Alicia Keys, will guide the students at the Clive Davis Department of Recorded Music through lectures, mentoring and one-on-one sessions during the upcoming academic year.
He says, "I'm excited to be able to take my many years of experience in the music business and use it as an example to instruct students. The invitation is humbling and I'm honored."
The Clive Davis Department of Recorded Music provides students with professional business and artistic training for success in the music industry.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3