Betty White NOT Joining 'Men in Black 3'
Beloved actress Betty White has laughed off reports she's landed a cameo role in the new "Men in Black" movie. Film websites claimed the former "Golden Girls" star had signed on for a part opposite Will Smith - but the 88 year old is adamant she won't be in the next installment of the alien-fighting franchise.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, E! Online blogger Marc Malkin writes, "Just talked to Betty White. She said she is NOT going to be in Men in Black 3!!!" Nicole Scherzinger confirmed last week she will star in the film - the singer will play a villain called Lilly in the 3D blockbuster, which is expected to hit theaters in 2012.
Released under the title "Men in Black 3", the action sci-fi would be directed by Barry Sonnenfeld who also tackled the first and second installments.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story