Betty White NOT Joining 'Men in Black 3'
Beloved actress Betty White has laughed off reports she's landed a cameo role in the new "Men in Black" movie. Film websites claimed the former "Golden Girls" star had signed on for a part opposite Will Smith - but the 88 year old is adamant she won't be in the next installment of the alien-fighting franchise.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, E! Online blogger Marc Malkin writes, "Just talked to Betty White. She said she is NOT going to be in Men in Black 3!!!" Nicole Scherzinger confirmed last week she will star in the film - the singer will play a villain called Lilly in the 3D blockbuster, which is expected to hit theaters in 2012.
Released under the title "Men in Black 3", the action sci-fi would be directed by Barry Sonnenfeld who also tackled the first and second installments.
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie