Betty White NOT Joining 'Men in Black 3'
Beloved actress Betty White has laughed off reports she's landed a cameo role in the new "Men in Black" movie. Film websites claimed the former "Golden Girls" star had signed on for a part opposite Will Smith - but the 88 year old is adamant she won't be in the next installment of the alien-fighting franchise.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, E! Online blogger Marc Malkin writes, "Just talked to Betty White. She said she is NOT going to be in Men in Black 3!!!" Nicole Scherzinger confirmed last week she will star in the film - the singer will play a villain called Lilly in the 3D blockbuster, which is expected to hit theaters in 2012.
Released under the title "Men in Black 3", the action sci-fi would be directed by Barry Sonnenfeld who also tackled the first and second installments.
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'