Betty White NOT Joining 'Men in Black 3'
Beloved actress Betty White has laughed off reports she's landed a cameo role in the new "Men in Black" movie. Film websites claimed the former "Golden Girls" star had signed on for a part opposite Will Smith - but the 88 year old is adamant she won't be in the next installment of the alien-fighting franchise.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, E! Online blogger Marc Malkin writes, "Just talked to Betty White. She said she is NOT going to be in Men in Black 3!!!" Nicole Scherzinger confirmed last week she will star in the film - the singer will play a villain called Lilly in the 3D blockbuster, which is expected to hit theaters in 2012.
Released under the title "Men in Black 3", the action sci-fi would be directed by Barry Sonnenfeld who also tackled the first and second installments.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future