Muse's Bassist Posts Pic of His New Baby
Muse star Chris Wolstenholme is celebrating after becoming a father for the fifth time. The bassist's wife Kelly gave birth to their son Buster on Thursday, November 4 and the star admits it was an emotional experience for him.
In a post on Muse's Twitter.com page, he writes, "Buster Wolstenholme born today by C-section. Weighing in at 7lbs 7 oz. Kelly and Buster are doing great and I can't stop crying."
The band was forced to reschedule U.S. tour dates when they learned Kelly was pregnant to allow Wolstenholme to be at her side when she gave birth.
Baby Buster joins siblings Alfie, 11, Ava-Jo, 9, Frankie, 7, and Ernie, 2. The picture of the newborn was quickly uploaded on the band's Twitter page.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed