Muse's Bassist Posts Pic of His New Baby
Muse star Chris Wolstenholme is celebrating after becoming a father for the fifth time. The bassist's wife Kelly gave birth to their son Buster on Thursday, November 4 and the star admits it was an emotional experience for him.
In a post on Muse's Twitter.com page, he writes, "Buster Wolstenholme born today by C-section. Weighing in at 7lbs 7 oz. Kelly and Buster are doing great and I can't stop crying."
The band was forced to reschedule U.S. tour dates when they learned Kelly was pregnant to allow Wolstenholme to be at her side when she gave birth.
Baby Buster joins siblings Alfie, 11, Ava-Jo, 9, Frankie, 7, and Ernie, 2. The picture of the newborn was quickly uploaded on the band's Twitter page.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet