Muse's Bassist Posts Pic of His New Baby
Muse star Chris Wolstenholme is celebrating after becoming a father for the fifth time. The bassist's wife Kelly gave birth to their son Buster on Thursday, November 4 and the star admits it was an emotional experience for him.
In a post on Muse's Twitter.com page, he writes, "Buster Wolstenholme born today by C-section. Weighing in at 7lbs 7 oz. Kelly and Buster are doing great and I can't stop crying."
The band was forced to reschedule U.S. tour dates when they learned Kelly was pregnant to allow Wolstenholme to be at her side when she gave birth.
Baby Buster joins siblings Alfie, 11, Ava-Jo, 9, Frankie, 7, and Ernie, 2. The picture of the newborn was quickly uploaded on the band's Twitter page.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival