Muse's Bassist Posts Pic of His New Baby
Muse star Chris Wolstenholme is celebrating after becoming a father for the fifth time. The bassist's wife Kelly gave birth to their son Buster on Thursday, November 4 and the star admits it was an emotional experience for him.
In a post on Muse's Twitter.com page, he writes, "Buster Wolstenholme born today by C-section. Weighing in at 7lbs 7 oz. Kelly and Buster are doing great and I can't stop crying."
The band was forced to reschedule U.S. tour dates when they learned Kelly was pregnant to allow Wolstenholme to be at her side when she gave birth.
Baby Buster joins siblings Alfie, 11, Ava-Jo, 9, Frankie, 7, and Ernie, 2. The picture of the newborn was quickly uploaded on the band's Twitter page.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies