Muse's Bassist Posts Pic of His New Baby
Muse star Chris Wolstenholme is celebrating after becoming a father for the fifth time. The bassist's wife Kelly gave birth to their son Buster on Thursday, November 4 and the star admits it was an emotional experience for him.
In a post on Muse's Twitter.com page, he writes, "Buster Wolstenholme born today by C-section. Weighing in at 7lbs 7 oz. Kelly and Buster are doing great and I can't stop crying."
The band was forced to reschedule U.S. tour dates when they learned Kelly was pregnant to allow Wolstenholme to be at her side when she gave birth.
Baby Buster joins siblings Alfie, 11, Ava-Jo, 9, Frankie, 7, and Ernie, 2. The picture of the newborn was quickly uploaded on the band's Twitter page.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video