Anne Hathaway Hoping for Film Break
Anne Hathaway dreams of taking an extended break from acting - so she can finish her college degree. The actress put her Hollywood career on hold to take English classes at New York University, but she then left her studies to shoot the 2006 movie "The Devil Wears Prada".
And now she wants to go back to school to learn more about her new interests: poetry and philosophy. She says, "I finished two (years) and I'm hoping that I get back. The last time I went to college was in between Brokeback Mountain and The Devil Wears Prada and I've been really busy since then."
Hathaway has just completed "Love and Other Drugs" which will be released on November 24. She is also the star of "One Day" which would hit theaters next year.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable