Anne Hathaway Hoping for Film Break
Anne Hathaway dreams of taking an extended break from acting - so she can finish her college degree. The actress put her Hollywood career on hold to take English classes at New York University, but she then left her studies to shoot the 2006 movie "The Devil Wears Prada".
And now she wants to go back to school to learn more about her new interests: poetry and philosophy. She says, "I finished two (years) and I'm hoping that I get back. The last time I went to college was in between Brokeback Mountain and The Devil Wears Prada and I've been really busy since then."
Hathaway has just completed "Love and Other Drugs" which will be released on November 24. She is also the star of "One Day" which would hit theaters next year.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March