Anne Hathaway Hoping for Film Break
Anne Hathaway dreams of taking an extended break from acting - so she can finish her college degree. The actress put her Hollywood career on hold to take English classes at New York University, but she then left her studies to shoot the 2006 movie "The Devil Wears Prada".
And now she wants to go back to school to learn more about her new interests: poetry and philosophy. She says, "I finished two (years) and I'm hoping that I get back. The last time I went to college was in between Brokeback Mountain and The Devil Wears Prada and I've been really busy since then."
Hathaway has just completed "Love and Other Drugs" which will be released on November 24. She is also the star of "One Day" which would hit theaters next year.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?