Anne Hathaway Hoping for Film Break
Anne Hathaway dreams of taking an extended break from acting - so she can finish her college degree. The actress put her Hollywood career on hold to take English classes at New York University, but she then left her studies to shoot the 2006 movie "The Devil Wears Prada".
And now she wants to go back to school to learn more about her new interests: poetry and philosophy. She says, "I finished two (years) and I'm hoping that I get back. The last time I went to college was in between Brokeback Mountain and The Devil Wears Prada and I've been really busy since then."
Hathaway has just completed "Love and Other Drugs" which will be released on November 24. She is also the star of "One Day" which would hit theaters next year.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'