Anne Hathaway Hoping for Film Break
Anne Hathaway dreams of taking an extended break from acting - so she can finish her college degree. The actress put her Hollywood career on hold to take English classes at New York University, but she then left her studies to shoot the 2006 movie "The Devil Wears Prada".
And now she wants to go back to school to learn more about her new interests: poetry and philosophy. She says, "I finished two (years) and I'm hoping that I get back. The last time I went to college was in between Brokeback Mountain and The Devil Wears Prada and I've been really busy since then."
Hathaway has just completed "Love and Other Drugs" which will be released on November 24. She is also the star of "One Day" which would hit theaters next year.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama